Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Her mother hasn't been introduced yet but I did start a relationship with Melody during the getaway.

People are saying the dad is moving back and how it will cause problems but with Hayley having her own home and being with Melody who's mother would take pity on our plight and let us stay there, i'm sure of it.

There's also Susan who i'm banging on another save with her own place.

Point is, dad moving home isn't that much in the drama stakes, there are too many options for it to be an issue. The only way is to force the drama and not give the option to leave.
I am familiar with asking/having Melody as 2nd girlfriend after 'getaway', and 'Playing' with Susan in her Apt. but I didn't know that they were paths to follow. (I don't Care for THIS New Point system!)
I LOVE Alice Very Much, but I would Love to explore A Relationship with Melody. She is a Sweetheart.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Sex w/ Leah scenes:
At Alice's house party (grinding w/ MC) Truth or Dare
Calling in favor (blowjob lesson)
Halloween Party w/ Alice (taking leah's virginity)
Night w/ Leah (fake boyfriend) night after dinner,...

I don't think that I forgot anythng
There is the scene if you chose her to sleep with before the beach trip. I believe that qualifies as a handjob.

Reactions: jva

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I am familiar with asking/having Melody as 2nd girlfriend after 'getaway', and 'Playing' with Susan in her Apt. but I didn't know that they were paths to follow. (I don't Care for THIS New Point system!)
I LOVE Alice Very Much, but I would Love to explore A Relationship with Melody. She is a Sweetheart.
Melody is my only girlfriend.

I avoided whatever Alice content I could to get with Melody. Hoping it branches off fully at some point and I can pick her properly.

Sep 21, 2017
Her mother hasn't been introduced yet but I did start a relationship with Melody during the getaway.

People are saying the dad is moving back and how it will cause problems but with Hayley having her own home and being with Melody who's mother would take pity on our plight and let us stay there, i'm sure of it.

There's also Susan who i'm banging on another save with her own place.

Point is, dad moving home isn't that much in the drama stakes, there are too many options for it to be an issue. The only way is to force the drama and not give the option to leave.
we should have a confrontation with dickdad that we want to be on our own...maybe hailey can take (both) of us with her to live...since her house got tore up...she needs a manly man to guard her and an extra bitch for lonely nights..

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
HOPEFULLY, "Mom & Dad" are just visiting,... how long???
Great News??? This IS a matter of prospective. Might be Good News for M & D,
but Not Necessarily Everyone Else
"Mom" is pregnant. Okay, but unlikely.
Dad is being stationed in U.S. or nearby ??
Dad is retiring from service,...
Dad got promotion,...

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Whats wrong with mc dad going home.He can try seduce mc girls later. :ROFLMAO: I mean he is a chad back in the day.More experienced than mc.And im not shocking he have a harem before or little sis/bro of mc somewhere else.

BankaiBadass

Jul 15, 2018
Never commented here before, but I gotta with this one.

OH... MY... GOD... DAMN this VN is ridiculously good!

The story is excellent so far, and some of the scenarios in particular... WOW... honestly, I don't really get drawn in that much, but this one has me 100%.

Can't wait to see where this story goes.

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
I'm really curious and I can't wait to see what kind of news mom & dad will have for us. If he say "You and Alice can't have a relationship", I will just say "Well fuck you too, Dad!"

Hopes for the update on this weekend. After playing My Sweet Neighbours and got depressed that the game was abandoned, only Freeloading Family would fix this depressing times.

Sep 21, 2017
ETA or any news? ...we really need more karina...that last sex was...disappointing...did they do something or continued the sex or not? no creampie shot? or cumshot? ...sad...

*i thought there would be an extended pussy wrecking with karina since she was freshly deflowered...i know i will... :p :p :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Genji
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes