Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I'm really curious and I can't wait to see what kind of news mom & dad will have for us. If he say "You and Alice can't have a relationship", I will just say "Well fuck you too, Dad!"

Hopes for the update on this weekend. After playing My Sweet Neighbours and got depressed that the game was abandoned, only Freeloading Family would fix this depressing times.
YES! I Miss The Freeloading Family Updates too!!
FF was One of the first Games that I started playing; and it had Frequent updates,...
Then the DEV, or Whoever started doing "tweeking" & "fixes" to the Game;
Updates became Far less often; almost Nonexistent,...

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
Want to know her backstory?see Susan,thats Hailey when she is in youth..

Yeah,i think this game is all about harem..since im a harem guy that will never settle with 1 girl,i dont really mind about it..Its a shame we only get 4 likeable girl,with 2 unlikeable girl(my op).It will be better if this game like Sisterly Lust though,various girls you can choose and impregnate with.and different ending.This game also lack men,the only guy we met is gay..which is kind of weird.But,honestly,it still an enjoyable game.
Aren't they the same age? Besides, Hailey is infinitely more likeable (not to mention good looking). But shit, she's certainly a better option than those other 2 girls.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Want to know her backstory?see Susan,thats Hailey when she is in youth..

Yeah,i think this game is all about harem..since im a harem guy that will never settle with 1 girl,i dont really mind about it..Its a shame we only get 4 likeable girl,with 2 unlikeable girl(my op).It will be better if this game like Sisterly Lust though,various girls you can choose and impregnate with.and different ending.This game also lack men,the only guy we met is gay..which is kind of weird.But,honestly,it still an enjoyable game.
You forgot about The 'Douche bag' on the beach during Alice & MC's 'Beach Date',...

Reactions: Genji
Sep 21, 2017
i replayed a bit (before next update!) and i just noticed it now...there was a choice to say you have been like in the place where you're currently staying with alice like in forever OR was just new in town (i chose forever).......yet when i talk with karina (my MC is the one who told karina) in the park i just told her i was just a year in staying in the town...is it a script error??? anybody come across this?:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
i replayed a bit (before next update!) and i just noticed it now...there was a choice to say you have been like in the place where you're currently staying with alice like in forever OR was just new in town (i chose forever).......yet when i talk with karina (my MC is the one who told karina) in the park i just told her i was just a year in staying in the town...is it a script error??? anybody come across this?:unsure::unsure::unsure:
Maybe not an error, but just a small lack of attention on that part. Because after all, Freeloading Family is two and a half years around.

From what I heard from a trustworthy source, it's possible that some parts of the past will be changed when the next update arrives, maybe they will fix that and some past things.

In a bizarre world, the Characters are Synchronized with the same world of us, but I don't think that Freeloading Family will need a sci-fi plot twist...

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
No,she is way older.Infinite likeable?not really.

Ah yes.:)
She certainly looks way younger. And yes, infinitely more likeable. I've no idea if anyone actually likes Susan, and if they do, why. She is beyond insufferable.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Aren't they the same age? Besides, Hailey is infinitely more likeable (not to mention good looking). But shit, she's certainly a better option than those other 2 girls.
Aunt Hailey Is older than Susan, maybe by 10 yrs. IDK.
Personally, I Like Susan. She Is Beautiful, Fun & Very Sexy!!
Susan has her moments where she Is Somewhat Caring.
(Sadly, Susan's ONLY purpose was to 'introduce'/'Create' Relationship with Leah and Melody.
A Common interest/Enemy.)
"My" MC, I would have explored More Interest in Susan...
Gone to "visit" Susan at her Home; possibly prevent Susan from drinking (hangover in Class).

Aunt Hailey IS Far More Interesting & likable Now That She has Quit Drinking,...
She is definitely Very Sexy!

"Better Option" than which other 2 girls??

Sep 21, 2017
Aunt Hailey Is older than Susan, maybe by 10 yrs. IDK.
Personally, I Like Susan. She Is Beautiful, Fun & Very Sexy!!
Susan has her moments where she Is Somewhat Caring.
(Sadly, Susan's ONLY purpose was to 'introduce'/'Create' Relationship with Leah and Melody.
A Common interest/Enemy.)
"My" MC, I would have explored More Interest in Susan...
Gone to "visit" Susan at her Home; possibly prevent Susan from drinking (hangover in Class).

Aunt Hailey IS Far More Interesting & likable Now That She has Quit Drinking,...
She is definitely Very Sexy!

"Better Option" than which other 2 girls??
i think susan is there to fill our BDSM fetish...but you know...if we turn down susan we SHOULD have our BDSM outlet changed to karina??? who's with me? :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Maybe not an error, but just a small lack of attention on that part. Because after all, Freeloading Family is two and a half years around.

From what I heard from a trustworthy source, it's possible that some parts of the past will be changed when the next update arrives, maybe they will fix that and some past things.

In a bizarre world, the Characters are Synchronized with the same world of us, but I don't think that Freeloading Family will need a sci-fi plot twist...
Well No,... MC has stated before That He Grew up here, but with his father's military Career, 'bouncing' from Base to base, Forced to Move around alot. Now, Finally that MC is 19 yrs old, and Dad has New wife (Alice's Mom); MC was allowed to 'Return Home', take care of family Home & go to College.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I just noticed, you've mentioned them. Melody and Leah. Gotta say, I never found them interesting. At least Karina's somewhat cute.
I Like Melody More Than Leah, but Leah does have her Good points.
I was Never Really a "fan" of Karina.
If Alice Was Not in the picture; I would EASILY Choose Melody as #1 Girlfriend

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Well No,... MC has stated before That He Grew up here, but with his father's military Career, 'bouncing' from Base to base, Forced to Move around alot. Now, Finally that MC is 19 yrs old, and Dad has New wife (Alice's Mom); MC was allowed to 'Return Home', take care of family Home & go to College.
I'm not saying a lack of attention of you, but a lack of attention by the devs. That's why I said that they probably will fix some stuff later.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Yeah,not a fan of slut.But i do like other 4 girls.I will choose those 4 anytime.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I'm not saying a lack of attention of you, but a lack of attention by the devs. That's why I said that they probably will fix some stuff later.
Oh I know,.. I guess My comment belonged on the other person's post.
As a writer myself, I can see where mistakes can be made; where the author MIGHT have
forgotten what He/She previously 'said',... then there is the 'scripting' issues. LOL.
(I, myself, don't have those issues, as I am ALWAYS referring back to previously written material)

NOT to pat myself on the back, arrogant presumption, but I View myself as a Semi- FF expert. (I LOVE This Game!)
( Only one who Might Know It better than Me Is FF Creations)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
One thing I dislike about this game, you end up fucking everyone, and you don't even get a choice.
Been brought up and dismissed many times before.

The only girls I have any interest in are Melody and Susan but it's okay, their content makes those I don't like bearable.

What frustrates me is it keeps teasing making a choice but it never commits to it. Several updates now have had hints of a choice yet we're still in the status quo. I even ignored as much Alice stuff as I could to commit to a relationship with Melody yet it changes absolutely nothing.

I do enjoy it for what it is but I do also hope we can eventually drop those we're not interested in.

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Melody, at max, could be a good extra. Her lack of respect and touch over MC and friends is certainly a big stepback for me.

Alice all the way.

Reactions: Xarin

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Been brought up and dismissed many times before.

The only girls I have any interest in are Melody and Susan but it's okay, their content makes those I don't like bearable.

What frustrates me is it keeps teasing making a choice but it never commits to it. Several updates now have had hints of a choice yet we're still in the status quo. I even ignored as much Alice stuff as I could to commit to a relationship with Melody yet it changes absolutely nothing.

I do enjoy it for what it is but I do also hope we can eventually drop those we're not interested in.
Well, Sadly, The Game Is Focused on Alice & MC, primarily.
(And as I have previously mentioned, I have a 'hard-on' for Alice,...)
But It would be interesting to Note; Choice-wise;
IF MC was allowed to Continue His 'Relationship' with Susan (whether She got fired or not)
MC would Lose Alice & Leah for Sure (90%).
Not Sure how would effect Melody (seems she Is ONLY friends with Alice & Leah BECAUSE of MC)
Melody doesn't Strike Me as Type to Share (One-Man woman)
So How would MC's Relationship with Susan affect Melody ???
(If I had to Choose Melody or Susan,...) I would Choose Melody.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes