Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
How dare you? And as i know, her little problem was already solved;)
Sorry, but I can't avoid the feeling. Mel is a great character, but I'm crazy by Alice since the Day 1 of my gameplay around one year and two months ago.

That doesn't count on when I rationalize over her past actions. But if in the future that will led to a evolution over her character, then this question will be solved.

On the sense over evolution of character, the most evolved so far is Leah, followed by Hailey and Karina.

Reactions: WINTEX

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
To be fair, Melody isn't friends with the other girls.

She only tolerates them because she's fucking the MC.
And I think it's pretty much okay. Her personality is joyful, she's beautiful and the fact that she generally acts in a coherent way with her personality makes her a great character. On my taste, her actions can be a little annoying sometimes, even being hurtless most of the time.

I really hope for an update that focus on her and her family's past on the future, because so far we only know that her Mother's name is Allegra, her father is MIA, she's the owner of the Coffeshop and she's probably a high-renomed musician.

• Love
Reactions: Shelscott50

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
And I think it's pretty much okay. Her personality is joyful, she's beautiful and the fact that she generally acts in a coherent way with her personality makes her a great character. On my taste, her actions can be a little annoying sometimes, even being hurtless most of the time.

I really hope for an update that focus on her and her family's past on the future, because so far we only know that her Mother's name is Allegra, her father is MIA, she's the owner of the Coffeshop and she's probably a high-renomed musician.
I REALLY Want to meet Melody's Mom, Allegra.
They have made Several references to her; Especially "How Great a Lady She is,.."
(So At Some point MC HAS Met/knows her, But WE have Not!!)

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
I am Curious,... "Her (Melody) little problem was already solved."
What Little problem are you referring to??
Her bad humor to her friends. Like sending MCs dick to a bunch of strangers. She was confronted by MC in one of the last updates and after she promised not to do it anymore, you as MC can make her your girlfriend after that.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Her bad humor to her friends. Like sending MCs dick to a bunch of strangers. She was confronted by MC in one of the last updates and after she promised not to do it anymore, you as MC can make her your girlfriend after that.
They weren't friends at the time and, as we've stated earlier, she isn't technically friends with any of the other girls. She's only there because of the MC, she barely gets along with anyone else.

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
They weren't friends at the time and, as we've stated earlier, she isn't technically friends with any of the other girls. She's only there because of the MC, she barely gets along with anyone else.
She made THE SAME after beach episode. At the beginning of the game she aroused MC and send everyone his erection photo, but during beach episode, when he was leaving the sea, there was opposite effect, so she sent his "small problem photo" to everyone again. Almost to all her phone book, if you chose to stay with her and Leah, you'll see them kissing but miss this part.

Last edited:

WINTEX

May 26, 2017

V0.26 Status Update
Hello everyone. Sorry for not having any form of announcement for a while. We were very confident that we would release it this month so we didn’t felt like there was a need for one. But as it turns out it’s taking longer than expected with the update. I would personally estimate maybe very very early May. Like the 2nd. Hopefully it will be worth the wait.
I want to thank you all for your continuous support of FF. It really means a lot. And also try to stay safe and preferably at home now during the Corona outbreak.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes