jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Here's my compressed version.
Freeloading Family [v0.26 GFU] [FFCreations] - Original Size: 1.52 GB

Download Win,Linux (99MB)
: - - -
Download Mac (84MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good lord, 1.5 gigs to 100mb?

Must've had Susan's ego sit on it or something.

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
I am gonna be honest, this felt really rushed. parents show up, tell you to move out, then you jump weeks later when the school starts, nothing really happens and now another time jump "much much later" when you have a dog and you gotta choose who are you gonna end up with. So I am guessing that the next episode is gonna be like an epilogue for all the different endings right? I kinda expected more tbh.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I am gonna be honest, this felt really rushed. parents show up, tell you to move out, then you jump weeks later when the school starts, nothing really happens and now another time jump "much much later" when you have a dog and you gotta choose who are you gonna end up with. So I am guessing that the next episode is gonna be like an epilogue for all the different endings right? I kinda expected more tbh.
that's spoiler...but i agree

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Or Susan for that matter! Feel like we kind of just abandoned that plot line.
The game is about Alice and their core group of friends. Susan and even Hailey are really just side-characters.

Although I wouldn't be surprised if Hailey is involved with the "everyone" ending. I'd actually be surprised if she isn't. Susan is a prime candidate in the "no one" ending as a casual fuck buddy type thing too. Neither of them have enough content to justify individual romance endings.

I'm not sure why people are disappointed in the update. Its been pretty obvious the end is near, since the point system got added for the girls and FFC started remaking some of the older renders. The games plot is basically done, it just needs to be wrapped up.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
So Haley storyline getting scrapped after all that buildup (big disappointment as i was hoping for a romance with her), and game ending out of nowhere?
This just feels like the dev got tired and decided to end this while still in the middle of development
And this was such a good game too

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes