look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Well, the game being practically done came out of the blue with this update. It felt like it needed several more updates to fully unfold the story of all the characters before an ending choice has to be made.

On the other hand, I think ending on a high note is better than dragging out for too long. Some TV shows got cancelled after a couple of seasons and I still have good memories of them and revisit from time to time. Others got dragged for 10+ seasons and became too boring to watch. Same applies to the games.

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
I'm not sure why people are disappointed in the update. Its been pretty obvious the end is near, since the point system got added for the girls and FFC started remaking some of the older renders. The games plot is basically done, it just needs to be wrapped up.
AFAICS it's not the fact the game is wrapping up (as you said, the writing was clearly on the wall), but the fact it is rushing to the end like the developer suddenly remembered he had a previous commitment: in a 10 minutes-gameplay update the story simply close and all that's left is picking a final of your choice.

I understand that all these games are 90% fappable material, but if/when you (the developer) decide to build a plot around all those naked ladies I guess it's reasonable to expect the story to have some logic and development (let alone credibility:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
).
Not to mention that it will be interesting to see if each different final will have it's own complete development or (as the final screen seems to hint) it will be just a few scenes to describe who MC has been banging since much, much earlier.

Thank goodness for the Gallery Mod, methinks.

End of rant ;)

D

Deleted member 1481465

Well these endings came out of nowhere... Eh? What was with the Dad stuff, that was just plain odd. None of the endings appear to be implemented either, so I'm not entirely sure why the options to pick one is in the update at all.

This is a pretty disappointing release.

Reactions: Micha.el

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
Are there anything ending i try to try them it said i have to wait for the next update is That true

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes