おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
I'm just saying that the game isn't completed yet, so we won't be changing this chapter. It's integral to how the next updates will go.
I wouldn't worry about the comments on here, so long as the patreons are happy with the story and the direction of the game. After all the patreons are the only ones that are actually supporting the game.

aderpofni

Sep 12, 2018
That was really, really not a good update.

What is the point of spending all this time developing a character arc for Hailey just to hard abort and jump to the end?

Why even bother having an update to set up the ending? The whole thing could have been paired down into a 2 minute conversation before choosing the ending routes.

Hate to see a developer nosedive their own creation so hard.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
This is becoming like Mass Effect 3. The points don't matter and you get different variations of color at the end.
Who says point don't matter? The message at the end of the update if you try to pick one of the endings implies that every ending has to be unlocked. That means having enough points with certain characters, if I get it right.

Reactions: V.A. Laurie

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
A typical end of a long VN. It cant be ended. Now we have all the options and that's it. It is an art to finish a story. What I really object to that you have completed the story and are told to check to see if you can open the ending.

trigun61

May 19, 2017
Just a quick thing from me, the writer of the game, for everyone. I won't be commenting too much about speculations or guesses about the future content to be added but I will say...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just a quick thing from me, the writer of the game, for everyone. I won't be commenting too much about speculations or guesses about the future content to be added but I will say...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
First, really appreciate that you've taken the time to respond to us so thoroughly! Glad to hear what the plans are going forward, and that there's a lot of content yet to come.

Having said that, very disappointed to hear there's no Hailey or Susan ending planned at this time (though somewhat relieved to hear it's at least being considered). The argument is stronger for Hailey given how much time was devoted to her. In no way did she ever feel like a side character, and as a player the impression given was that she was a path for us in the end as well. Susan I had really hoped for a chance for more time with her, and to move her off of her "I'm not looking for a relationship" stance.

Nemesis1247

Jun 15, 2019
I really hope that dev makes a "turning point scenes" where unimaginably makes a harem(or not) good ending at least with the girls in the next updates

I HOPE:(:(:(:(:(:(

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
So this game is going to have 6 endings. Okay, I understand that, But what I don't understand is how is this not the end of the game?
Yes, I understand that the developers said that this is not the end of the game But what can the developers add more in this game?
I'm confused.

PS.sorry for my bad grammar.

Reactions: Walkeree

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
And most people didn't like this update because they think it's the end.
no, i dislike the update because of the storylines it just cuts short and forgets about in favour of jumping straight to the endings. We finally got to have sex with the Aunt and then the next update she is basically written out of the story, so much build up and in the end it didnt matter since she isnt getting an ending. Susan was brought back in the update before that but her return serves no story purpose since she was also written out of the story and wont be getting an ending, what was the meaning of bringing her back besides a cheap excuse to fill the update with a pointless sex scene.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Dev pls dont add ntr i want Alice with MC ..:) This game is perfect with Aunt + Alice
NTR with ruin it pls :cry:

Reactions: ubblesnop

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
i don't understand.
I'm drawing an analogy with a formerly popular game "The Way". Just check all of the negative comments posted there. The dev (Zee95) decided that one branch wasn't enough and opted for three, which pissed a lot of people off and IMHO ruined his game.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Not going to happen. The game is not over, so it hasn't ended on a low note.
6 endings would be awesome, but will my "dominant", not "shy" horndog get the "best bone(s)" of his life ending? He just can't live with one "bone" you know, perhaps get mother bone as well in the process while donning the gangsta look? :sneaky:, while waking up to 6-8 babies(not babes!) crying for their daddy......:p

I have been playing this game from the start of the project and I loved every bit of it, don't really care for the endings as long as I get to see them all. Love you and your team for the beautiful game you have created, the destination might be near but the journey was sure awesome and with 6 (5?) more stops to go, I bet the journey will only get wilder.

But-but-but, please keep my first paragraph in your thoughts :D :D

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes