Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I really hope that dev makes a "turning point scenes" where unimaginably makes a harem(or not) good ending at least with the girls in the next updates

I HOPE:(:(:(:(:(:(
Helps if you play it before commenting, it already shows what the endings are.

So this game is going to have 6 endings. Okay, I understand that, But what I don't understand is how is this not the end of the game?
Yes, I understand that the developers said that this is not the end of the game But what can the developers add more in this game?
I'm confused.

PS.sorry for my bad grammar.
I don't get what is hard to understand ... there are 6 endings left to go and if they feel like it at the end they might add endings for the side girls.

I have two questions.

first question: Well, Perversion and Pacifism affect the ending that I can get? Because I have 38 Perversion and 5 Pacifism.

second question: Why the fuck we don't get a Hailey ending?
No, they don't seem to mean anything, they only affected a few scenes and dialogue anyway.

She might, might, get an ending depending how they feel once the others are done.

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
WTF what no aunt Hailey she saved the game for me just as i would abbadon this game aunt Hailey was added as a character and I was expecting in every update to see more romance between them it's sad that ended this way especially that blowjob scene at the car with her was like the best thing ever and the sex at the end I wanted to make a family with her

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
I seen a few post about adding n not adding ntr which from what I have seen in his patreon n tag listing. There is no mention of ntr so where are some of you getting this info from?

sansusername

May 4, 2017
all these people talking about not having a Hailey ending... like she won't be in at least some of the solo endings not to mention the harem ending.

i have no doubt we're gonna see her again.

Plus there are 4 main LI that are getting an ending, AND the harem one, AND the curveball ending for none of them - that's already a lot. we should be thankful that they didn't choose just 1 or 2 and say thats it.

Reactions: Genji

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
all these people talking about not having a Hailey ending... like she won't be in at least some of the solo endings not to mention the harem ending.

i have no doubt we're gonna see her again.

Plus there are 4 main LI that are getting an ending, AND the harem one, AND the curveball ending for none of them - that's already a lot. we should be thankful that they didn't choose just 1 or 2 and say thats it.
How do you know bro? Has V.A. shared his master plan and speak from experience?

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
OK, finished it finally. I should say that my mood was really ruined. Seriously. And the problem here is not that "this update feels like rushed", but that story is rushed itself. I feel that i missed a lot of contect. During gameplay i was forced to choose, V.A. Laurie you probably dont remember, but around a year ago i was discussing with you that you dont give the player to see every option, like it was with the first Melody sex in cafe, you had only one option of multiple choices, like having an anal scene OR to have casual sex. It was forced on us. There was no problem in allowing player to see all scenes, but you and FFcreations intentionally forbade it.
Same goes for other girls scenes. You are FORCED to expirience only one scene of seperate options. Like the time where you can have threesome or have lovey-dovey sex with Alice. Or romantic night with Leah. First time with Karina. Seriously, you know that when MC was thinking about harem route, if i had not played every option that update, this would be the first time that i saw Karina naked(!). Again, we are FORCED to miss a lot of content. And why is that? Because of timeskips.
Seriously, the first time half a year timeskip was a disaster. But guess what, it was not even close to this "much much time later".
Just to make it clear, if you choose threesome, Alice would confess to you that she LOVES you during a quicky blowjob. How dumb is that? After couple of month from the day of threesome. You see, during those month there should be plenty of options, but it was never shown to player, and from what i feel, its like whose skipped days never existed.
Again, if you choose harem route, but made Alice and Melody your girlfriend, the first time player actually see Karina naked, is right before the end. And first time he has some sex scene with her. Is the fucking end of the game. More than that, there is possibility that the player might not see it at all. We're not considering here that it would take at least six month to actually finish the development of the game, we're consiering here that for the player who plays this game from the start till the end in one go, this is actually the end of the game.
And he missed a lot of things. Like first sex with Karina. For the player "multiple endings" does not mean that for them the game became non linear. The multiple choises is ment that for different players, THEIR LINEAR GAME would differ.
And its just nonsence that the player that played whole game and have harem ending, JUST DONT GET IT FROM WHERE THAT HAREM ENDING EVEN APPEARED. For him Leah would NOT confess to MC that she loves him, he would not see first sex of Karina and MC, or how Aunt even occured there.
There was no problem to show those scenes INBETWEEN those timeskips, like threesome with Leah if MC choose to have only Alice that night, or night with Karina. Hey, i dont even know now what was the point in all that mistery shit with Susan, cause in the end it was meaningless.
This ending is too rushed, moreover your "non-linear" way of development made it more problematic. You made problems not only for player, but for you as well. What if i want harem ending, but one girl exclude from it? For example Karina? Or Karina and Leah. What if i want only Alice and Melody ending? Or Leah and Karina, like i have two sisters sex fetish? Why not?
This non-linear feels this game even more tattered. And what if i dont have enought points for karina as i dont like her? Because of her i would loose two girls? Thats just idiotic you know it, right?
Its for you "at least six more month of development" but for most of the players, if next update would be harem route, THAT WOULD BE THE END OF THE GAME. If it would be Alice ending, that would mean the ending of the game for the other 90 percent of players who dont want harem ending. Again, next update is the end, no matter how you look at it.
In other games, when there is a choise to kill or not to kill, you cant choose both and expect that player would feel it as double of the content, same goes for the ending. IT IS THE END OF THE GAME.
I know, there is not a lot of patreon donation, and the game is in development for almost 3 years, you were also mentioning that "patreons would not appreciate that it took so much time...". I say its a bullshit. I'm a patreon and donating 5$, and been donating for a year now and have no problem with donating for a year or two more. 5 dollars for you it might be a joke, Sweden and US right? But i should say that in Ukraine minimal sallary is around 175 dollars and average is around 350. Yes, my income is thrice more that average, and i dont have problems with keeping with donation, i'm just saying it to show you that for people from post-Soviet countries donating and not pirating a game, when you actually can do it, or not paying and just wait 5 more days MEANS A LOT.
Sure i can donate you a little more, like 10$ a month, and i will if that would mean that this game would keep updating, sure it will probably cancel some of my other donation, as again, i'm not living in a country where you earn 10 dollars per hour as a mere waiter. But i'm ok with it, as i like this game a lot. You can check my profile, this is the only thread in which i'm active. And i'm sure most of your patreons would say the same. We don't want it to end.
But this last update... Its too rushed, with all this timeskips and everything. We have news that parents returned to city, than everyone is moving out of the house and... timeskip, where parents divorced and you can legally be with your "not so step sister already". A lot of content was just not shown to you as a player. And if next update is harem route or Alice, again, for most of the players it would mean GAME OVER. As no more content for them, just for other players.
Yeah, i liked this game a lot, and i can understand that you're tired of it. But its just sad that the story of MC, Alice, Melody and other girls would end just like this.

Last edited:

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
Maybe Hailey will be included in harem ending. Game is awesome but I feel like it's too soon for ending, they should've added a chapter when parents find out about him dating Alice, let the "harem" grow a little (some group scenes etc. (if you're on harem route obv)), as someone said they should've go to Hailey after parents sold the house. Feels like the game have been cut short, but still, I love the game and I'm happy we will get harem ending.

Apr 2, 2019
I am gonna be honest, this felt really rushed. parents show up, tell you to move out, then you jump weeks later when the school starts, nothing really happens and now another time jump "much much later" when you have a dog and you gotta choose who are you gonna end up with. So I am guessing that the next episode is gonna be like an epilogue for all the different endings right? I kinda expected more tbh.
Well..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Repuci and KeiNineX

halil123

May 23, 2017
I wish they had at least completed one ending. I was getting immersed, but we have no idea how anything played out. So now I feel empty.

I was hoping for more x-some scenes outside of mc-leah-alice.

Reactions: delain

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Is this another one of those games where you only click through pictures and text to arrive at a decision before things continue with pics and texts?

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Volare!

May 6, 2019
Feels like the story was rushed. Not a fan of the whole time skip thing. Now we're supposed to choose who we ended up with through just one choice. For example, when I chose Alice, it shows her with a wedding dress. Shouldn't we learn more about how they got there and how the mc broke up with the other girls as it's happening? Learning what happened after the fact isn't really good storytelling.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Feels like the story was rushed. Not a fan of the whole time skip thing. Now we're supposed to choose who we ended up with through just one choice. For example, when I chose Alice, it shows her with a wedding dress. Shouldn't we learn more about how they got there and how the mc broke up with the other girls as it's happening? Learning what happened after the fact isn't really good storytelling.
I guess those scenes will be shown in the actual route update, and for every girls in their respective one, but yeah, the update still feels rushed.

Reactions: SumTingWong0420
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes