ErmilokSs

Nov 1, 2018
When ending is rushing its always sucks. Im very disapointed but still waiting for endings to confirm disapoint.
And yeah, where is Aunt ending?

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
He's not crying over the house, he says it quite clearly why he's upset.

He lost a chance to fix things with his dad and get their relationship on track and instead just argued and will move on with their lives not knowing each other.

I can understand it to a degree. Me and my mother fell out a decade or so ago and haven't spoken since. It does upset me at times that i'll never have a mother/daughter relationship but the reason she hates me will never change so that can't be fixed.

It's an emotional outpouring over something he has lost.
It would be understood if MC had even a tiny bit of father-son relations with his father. Loss of the house was a reasonable cause I supposed for his crying, 'cause it's not fit MC's personality to cry over lost hope of something he never has. All of us who had falling out with our parents... I suppose we had, maybe to a certain degree, child-parent relations, but MC said it himself - his father never behave like a father to his son. Teacher, strict mentor but not a father. In my childhood my father was a father figure for me, he cared, he did the things father suppose to do to his son, our relations cannot survive my teenage years. That's not the case for MC. He cry about thing he never has, he just lost hope he found the same day. For some soft-hearted men that maybe was a reason for crying but MC is not soft, he's quite the opposite, I can even suppose that he's his father's son. But I think he won't repeat his father's error and will have normal relations with his children.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Well,i hope there is some pregnancy ending in here.I still didnt fuck Karina ffs,and i doubt its near end already,there is some story need to explored.We still didnt fuck Melody Mom,Brit and any other girls we found.Anyway,if this update show this game are near ending,i think it rushed.

Reactions: adidas420

Nemesis1247

Jun 15, 2019
Helps if you play it before commenting, it already shows what the endings are.

I don't get what is hard to understand ... there are 6 endings left to go and if they feel like it at the end they might add endings for the side girls.

No, they don't seem to mean anything, they only affected a few scenes and dialogue anyway.

She might, might, get an ending depending how they feel once the others are done.
i wouldnt comment yet but my net speed is like a snail.feeling the comment's environment get me curious

But got the spoilers almost everything yet download is going:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It would be understood if MC had even a tiny bit of father-son relations with his father. Loss of the house was a reasonable cause I supposed for his crying, 'cause it's not fit MC's personality to cry over lost hope of something he never has. All of us who had falling out with our parents... I suppose we had, maybe to a certain degree, child-parent relations, but MC said it himself - his father never behave like a father to his son. Teacher, strict mentor but not a father. In my childhood my father was a father figure for me, he cared, he did the things father suppose to do to his son, our relations cannot survive my teenage years. That's not the case for MC. He cry about thing he never has, he just lost hope he found the same day. For some soft-hearted men that maybe was a reason for crying but MC is not soft, he's quite the opposite, I can even suppose that he's his father's son. But I think he won't repeat his father's error and will have normal relations with his children.
I think the way you see the MC is a lot different to the way others do.

He isn't some badass alpha male, he's just a guy.

Shit, his first time with Karina was him prematurely ejaculating. The girls don't like him because he's a "tough guy" they like him because he's a bit of a soft touch.

He gets upset constantly thinking he's going to hurt one of the girls or he's doing something they don't like.

And what exactly is she doing with hers? :FacePalm:
It was a joke to lighten the mood.

That sailed right over your head ... you facepalmed a joke .... I mean .... :FacePalm:

smuk

Jul 4, 2017
Every good story must come to its end at some point, or it will turn into nightmare...
God, I love this game so much...
Thx Devs for such nice story, characters, art and everything else.
Gonna wait for Alice and Harem ending for now then....

Reactions: Genji

Veriko666

Nov 29, 2019
So confused, the last update I played was after fucking the aunt and parents call. Is the game ending in this update or not? There seems to be some confusion on here or at least people are confusing me :p If it's the end or very near the end then I feel like it's rather sudden but I guess I will wait and see when this game gets completed tag.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
I have to agree this did feel rushed to get to the 'endings', specifically the time jumps, there is no real info on what happened during the 2 weeks before school started again on how things went and how MC and Alice got through it and then a couple year jump is just too abrupt and leaves a really big hole in the story with what happened between everyone, how the MC resolved his housing and things like that, how did the group handle it relationship wise it just leaves a hollow feeling, and no Holly ending..really shes one of the group and her and the MC bonded more then say he did with Leah but she has an ending, just does not make sense honestly. Guess we will see that the Endings bring to the table.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So confused, the last update I played was after fucking the aunt and parents call. Is the game ending in this update or not? There seems to be some confusion on here or at least people are confusing me :p If it's the end or very near the end then I feel like it's rather sudden but I guess I will wait and see when this game gets completed tag.

This is the split before the end. There are 6 endings to come each filling a chapter so it's not over yet but there are only endings left to go.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Feel free to facepalm,i stand with my word.:rolleyes:.Remember in the first day,she drunk and seduce mc to fuck her.Or proudly saying she is sexually active when she is young and miss old those good days.Or telling us she miss getting semen all over her and get both of her holes getting stuffed at the same time?Yikes,i dunno why,i turn off when i see her sex scene.But i guess its her slut personality that make people love her.

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Played the update, and can't wait for how it plays out. As for the dad, and for how he treats the MC with his gung ho attitude, I come to the decision of the following:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: V.A. Laurie

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
This is the split before the end. There are 6 endings to come each filling a chapter so it's not over yet but there are only endings left to go.
So they shouldn't put "Complete" in the title, it confuses people, it was like Complete in the last update.

Reactions: Sihn8

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
So confused, the last update I played was after fucking the aunt and parents call. Is the game ending in this update or not? There seems to be some confusion on here or at least people are confusing me :p
It's just a major case of people either
a) not having played the update and jumping to conclusions based on other comments or
b) lacking an ability to read a coherent sentence, as everything is explained after the final choice.

So, just to echo V.A. Laurie and to make it perfectly clear: No, the game is NOT ending this update. You will get several choices how you want to end the game, those choices all lead to "ending not implemented" screens for now. Those will be filled over the coming months. In a way just like The Visit handles things.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes