Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Guys which version did you downloaded? I cannot play it as the game breaks when the father speaks.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
wait...MC's money meant for the bills were about to be "recycled" as a gift for Alice?! what the bloody hell!

Yeah no matter what will ever happen, MC's dad is an unforgivable garbage fire

like dude! at least use YOUR money, or a small amount from the money that you got from selling the house!

Are we sure about who is the real freeloader? because from what i see, the Dad is the real freeloader(along with Alice's mom but she appeared only once...i'm giving her some mercy...)

(yeah people can get mad over the time-skips and stuff, i'm trying to enjoy the plot regardless everything, sorry but this game is my happy place when i feel depressed, even getting mad at characters helps me to relax)

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Can anyone upload a save file to see if it is that that is breaking my game? I seriously have no idea.

nZk

「」
Donor
Dec 13, 2016
HNNNNGGGG, seeing ALICE wearing that wedding dress as a preview is a crime! I can't wait until you guys finish off all the endings, I just hope they would be chapter long endings. That would do this whole quick wrap up justice.

ThisKitty

Jun 7, 2017
I think using the conversation with the dad as a means to drive the ending is dumb af. Like, there's been two decades of him being a tryhard hardass, around a month of him doddering around, pretending to be a nice guy while he sells the house with zero notice, he gives all the rent money the MC earned to his step-sister leaving him with zero savings, didn't even give him any notice or time to look for good housing (so he probably picked someplace shitty or expensive), etc. He's been an absent parent who just zips in to fuck shit up, either moving the MC around or forcing him to "man up" by arbitrarily increasing the difficulty. Especially when you learn that Even when you told him that his sister's house got broken into, his response is "interesting." He's been calling MC for a while and still acting like he's got his gun up his ass. The night he gets home, he still throws out an order ("Wake her and then get home."), so his buddy-buddy "lol, I was just pretending to be an asshole because I'm in the military but that's all over now" shit is retarded as fuck.

And then when he calls over the goddamn phone to realtalk.jpg, the MC actually answers him honestly? Bullshit. Those tears after the big fight were over the MC realizing that there never was a real father and there never will be. That never recovered. It's mentioned in the script. And a random phone call from some glowy-ass white place (is he calling from heaven? SRSLY? Why so much fucking bloom?) means the MC actually wants to talk to him and tell him things? You don't give people who fucked up relationships that badly real info, because at that point there's negative trust. And zero incentive to rebuild trust. His dad arbitrarily took all his money away "for rents" because he was being "lazy", knowing that he was gonna fucking move off, and then gave it all away to someone else. Great gesture to them, horrible move as a parent. Not to mention the military move around bullshit means the MC doesn't have a strong social support structure. Basically the dad fucked up the first two decades of his kid's life, and then the transition into adulthood. Fuck him sideways with a glass bottle.

The biggest wtf from all of this is the idea that people who are fucking dipshit assholes like this get better, and that others are better for including them in their lives, or that they want to. I've seen people talk about maintaining a relationship like this, but it's usually because they want that parental relationship at all costs, or feel like they're obligated to maintain it. Despite it being a net negative. Many more people just cut them the fuck out, and don't talk at all. Or, if they do, it's a civil exchange of pleasantries. Nobody goes from estranged hostile to "let me tell you about all my struggles and decisions" in five fucking minutes.

The pacing of this update is terrible. The transition from anxious about the future to flashback was beyond ridiculous, and leaving Hailey out after building her into the story this much is weird. I mean, it's possible that there's still lots of decisions in the endings, and maybe Hailey's an option in each ending, but most devs treat the endings as fixed "take it or leave it" stuff. So it's not surprising that people are miffed about a major character being left out. And is MC going to tell his dad he's been fucking his sister?

The MC and his fight with the dad isn't written too badly. But everything about the dad is stupid, selfish and arbitrary. Since that's the case, why throw him back in the story? Just let him go off and disappear. He's never been kind, he's not helping the MC, and he's not related to the story. Let him go play sergeant fuckface elsewhere.

MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
All good things comes to an end, and this was a good ride. Thank you for that!
Its sure something i will remember, the story, the life.
I dont find the ending to be bad at all, neither do i feel it was rushed. Actually i am looking forward to see where the finale leads me and my harem :D
And to be honest, ive seen worse endings, or some games with no endings (abonded)

I hope you will continue on this path, to write superb stories that we can enjoy, coz you and you team have skills!
Thank you again

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
After reading this post (and all the previous posts about the update) I think I'll just consider the game finished and not bother playing it any longer. Sounds like the dev really messed this one up and I had good memories of the story and characters that I'm going to preserve by not playing a rushed and poorly written penultimate update.

Edited to add: I played it and was disappointed. The player isn't allowed to choose whether to severe ties with his dad (my irl choice) or reconcile or somewhere in between. This feels like it is a rush job, the game was going along, exploring the polyamorous and incestuous relationships of the MC and then dad shows up, we get a vomit of exposition, and an ending that hasn't been finished. This went from top 10 list to not worrying about being able to play the ending. I had higher hopes.

Last edited:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
After reading this post (and all the previous posts about the update) I think I'll just consider the game finished and not bother playing it any longer. Sounds like the dev really messed this one up and I had good memories of the story and characters that I'm going to preserve by not playing a rushed and poorly written penultimate update.
it depends...people tend to dislike timeslips

Reactions: MrFriendly

dunhill

May 3, 2017
I think using the conversation with the dad as a means to drive the ending is dumb af. Like, there's been two decades of him being a tryhard hardass, around a month of him doddering around, pretending to be a nice guy while he sells the house with zero notice, he gives all the rent money the MC earned to his step-sister leaving him with zero savings, didn't even give him any notice or time to look for good housing (so he probably picked someplace shitty or expensive), etc. He's been an absent parent who just zips in to fuck shit up, either moving the MC around or forcing him to "man up" by arbitrarily increasing the difficulty. Especially when you learn that Even when you told him that his sister's house got broken into, his response is "interesting." He's been calling MC for a while and still acting like he's got his gun up his ass. The night he gets home, he still throws out an order ("Wake her and then get home."), so his buddy-buddy "lol, I was just pretending to be an asshole because I'm in the military but that's all over now" shit is retarded as fuck.

And then when he calls over the goddamn phone to realtalk.jpg, the MC actually answers him honestly? Bullshit. Those tears after the big fight were over the MC realizing that there never was a real father and there never will be. That never recovered. It's mentioned in the script. And a random phone call from some glowy-ass white place (is he calling from heaven? SRSLY? Why so much fucking bloom?) means the MC actually wants to talk to him and tell him things? You don't give people who fucked up relationships that badly real info, because at that point there's negative trust. And zero incentive to rebuild trust. His dad arbitrarily took all his money away "for rents" because he was being "lazy", knowing that he was gonna fucking move off, and then gave it all away to someone else. Great gesture to them, horrible move as a parent. Not to mention the military move around bullshit means the MC doesn't have a strong social support structure. Basically the dad fucked up the first two decades of his kid's life, and then the transition into adulthood. Fuck him sideways with a glass bottle.

The biggest wtf from all of this is the idea that people who are fucking dipshit assholes like this get better, and that others are better for including them in their lives, or that they want to. I've seen people talk about maintaining a relationship like this, but it's usually because they want that parental relationship at all costs, or feel like they're obligated to maintain it. Despite it being a net negative. Many more people just cut them the fuck out, and don't talk at all. Or, if they do, it's a civil exchange of pleasantries. Nobody goes from estranged hostile to "let me tell you about all my struggles and decisions" in five fucking minutes.

The pacing of this update is terrible. The transition from anxious about the future to flashback was beyond ridiculous, and leaving Hailey out after building her into the story this much is weird. I mean, it's possible that there's still lots of decisions in the endings, and maybe Hailey's an option in each ending, but most devs treat the endings as fixed "take it or leave it" stuff. So it's not surprising that people are miffed about a major character being left out. And is MC going to tell his dad he's been fucking his sister?

The MC and his fight with the dad isn't written too badly. But everything about the dad is stupid, selfish and arbitrary. Since that's the case, why throw him back in the story? Just let him go off and disappear. He's never been kind, he's not helping the MC, and he's not related to the story. Let him go play sergeant fuckface elsewhere.
i would disagree with you, the MC father forces change in the story.. the MC has like 3 (or 5) girlfriends so buying a house wouldn't be that hard to do in that type of relationship where everyone pools in (i've seen a few houses that mormon ppl bought and its rich ppl nice without none of them working 3jobs per person or any highpaying jobs and on top of that they buy nice cars), they could even offer to buy the house from the dad with a mortgage or something... also its a very adult way of looking at things between the MC and his dad, where the dad does not try to lie and try to become the MC bestfriend after all his life of not being there in his son life (like you see in every TV sitcom) sometime life is like that...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Catwashere

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
i would disagree with you, the MC father forces change in the story.. the MC has like 3 (or 5) girlfriends so buying a house wouldn't be that hard to do in that type of relationship where everyone pools in (i've seen a few houses that mormon ppl bought and its rich ppl nice without none of them working 3jobs per person or any highpaying jobs and on top of that they buy nice cars), they could even offer to buy the house from the dad with a mortgage or something... also its a very adult way of looking at things between the MC and his dad, where the dad does not try to lie and try to become the MC bestfriend after all his life of not being there in his son life (like you see in every TV sitcom) sometimes life is like that...
but at the same time, people are different...if my dad did something like that...i wouldn't even call him or dare to say that we're related in public...he treated MC like a soldier for 2 decades(or almost) and now after all the stern, all the "i don't leave messages or send texts, we either talk or we don't" seriously, the Dad supposed to be that plot-exploit that makes MC scared for his secret(of dating his own half-sister) and but i repeat, after 2 decades of that treatment this man expects to be in good term with his son? Understandable(if you're the Dad and genuinely feel sorry for how you treated your kid) but this kid now...is a man, with a work-schedule, a school-schedule, someone who pays rent and bills...not a 13years old boy wanting to play with a baseball glove and willing to listen "life-lessons" from his dad...hell, MC is busier than his father at this point...because this man is retired, visiting the world with his new wife, possibly doing nothing or little as possible....that final talk with MC(at the dinner) was a pathetic attempt to save a relationship...that never existed to begin with.

wow i really ranted...i talked like these characters were real people XD

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Let me clear this

This is not the end.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just downloaded and will be playing it soon. I have really enjoyed this story.

I don't really care about the bonus stuff. I would rather have the story come to a normal conclusion, not rushed like what I am reading about. A bad or rushed ending is one of my biggest turn offs. Sorry. I would really hate to see it end like that.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
This story is so stressful. One prob after another. But the time skip worries me because I feel like we are gonna be ending this soon without seeing the story. Seems like a quick ending coming soon.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
The talk with the MCs father was the best part of this update and a turning point in the story, the lack of story regarding the events after that are IMO the biggest gripe due to the time skipping without any summery or update of the events that occurred during them. We get a little info about a few things after the iniital short skip but literally nothing about the huge skip prior to the final choice screen that ends the update. Much like any well written story we become invested in the protagonist and their life and events there of, to just up and skip chunks of time after such a well written plot point leaves us feeling lost and confused because we feel that we need some closure to those events before we can start moving forward with the story to bring it to its final ending. I am hoping that the future updates help bridge the gaps in the story so that everything is explained at the end and there are no lingering questions.

D

Deleted member 1481465

Needs a Hailey ending. MC needs that tight bod and gigantic titties in his life. Not to mention she's an older, experienced woman who wants that dick.

Need to get those mammoth mammaries around the mighty meat before the game's out!

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes