Classy_Turtle

Nov 2, 2018
One thing I don't understand is why didn't the MC and Alice move in with aunt Haley. She lives alone in her house, she needs company, it would be a win win win solution for everyone.

and yes, just like the father, the ending came out as a surprise and feels a bit rushed

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
One thing I don't understand is why didn't the MC and Alice move in with aunt Haley. She lives alone in her house, she needs company, it would be a win win win solution for everyone.

and yes, just like the father, the ending came out as a surprise and feels a bit rushed
that's....actually a good point...at least for a temporary solution or for an ending that includes Hailey

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Screenshot (27).png

And hear? Why have the choices there if this is what gets said after turning down the drink offer?

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
I think the way you see the MC is a lot different to the way others do.

He isn't some badass alpha male, he's just a guy.

Shit, his first time with Karina was him prematurely ejaculating. The girls don't like him because he's a "tough guy" they like him because he's a bit of a soft touch.

He gets upset constantly thinking he's going to hurt one of the girls or he's doing something they don't like.
I don't think MC is some badass alpha male. He's male for sure, just like he's no alpha for sure, more like beta or gamma (the latter more probable). MC's personality was hardened, for him troubles either on the horizon or already in his life all the time and when a man lives such life he has two variants - break or don't bother. MC isn't broken.
And what about alphas and premature ejaculation? There's no connection between those. Premature ejaculation is a physiological thing, while social hierarchy is only social thing.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
that's....actually a good point...at least for a temporary solution or for an ending that includes Hailey
I think the problem with that is the distance from Hailey's house to the school/city, it wasnt expressly said anywhere but I assume that it is a bit of a drive. Also how is the MC supposed to get to work or from work to home without a car of his own, i believe Alice is the only one with a car other then Melody.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

SsM

Jun 24, 2018
Loved all the Models used hopefully some will be in future games, The story was amazing prob one of the best games that ive stuck with over the last few years. sorta felt like game might be ending soon from lack of things being added in for a patch or two but all that hype with the aunt for nothing feels like wasted time. But dang. Talk about hi i banged the aunt wham btw choose who you want the end is near.. felt like it was a tad over half done to 3/4's maybe.. now i feel as if its .1 update away. Feels so rushed had so much potential too. I hate when endings are rushed. Guess im done with the game then kudos for what was a great game while it lasted. I did think the Mc crying made logical sence since people have falling outs so happy that was added. Sorry to hear it was from personal experience tho.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
So will Haley be a part of the harem ending or did the devs just forget she existed? Hell, I would even like Susan to be in there even if she was a secret side piece. But that's just me.

Reactions: Kond
Jun 1, 2017
Hello everybody, im going to say that is a god update, even if some ppl say is a rush, put apart these felling of your wish to game go long story , but unfortunately the story is very clear, and i have no any complaint about how is write, because is amaizing, yes the things have only one way, the way that dev make it up. If you put some attention on the dialogue you see this , is no rushing ways here, only the way how to be. Cheers guy.

Last edited:

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
I am so confused at how the story is developed. All I care about is Alice and I've not had an update exclusively for her since the time MC banged her on the balcony. I don't care for all these fake plastic teens, I just want the hot one (Alice). So I did my usual skip until I find her scenes and it went from her in the car to her in a wedding dress...This game is all over the place. I feel like the dev has just given up. Boring boring game. It's a shame because it started off really well.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
wow, this is super disappointing, totally unsatisfying.
Its like they got halfway through the update with the standard detail and pacing and then went "eh, fuck this shit, time-skip 10 years and add a phone call out of the blue to get the ending scene to show up."

I already thought the first time-skip of several weeks was really out of place when the story was at such a tense point.

Pacing the end like this is only slightly better than abandoning it completely and telling everyone to use their imagination, at least that way we could have imagined that the rest of the story and the ending was as good as it started.
In fact I'm still not sure if it is even slightly better, since I guess when stories get abandoned there is always still a small chance, a glimmer of hope that they will get revived and finished off with an ending that befits the beginning.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Imagine people complain eventhough the dev clearly said this game isnt completed yet.:rolleyes:
It not being completed yet doesn't absolve the project of taking a stark jump forward thus losing the audience interest.

If anything the Dev/Writers should be greatful they're getting this feedback so they can address the sore spots this update has left in terms of pacing before the project does wrap up.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes