jonahmonah

Dec 20, 2019
This is an instance where the game was based on my real life, in a way. I had a falling out with my father about a decade back, and while we argued, i only got mad... until i realized that he and i had ruined everything and I was left with him not being a part of my life. It was one of three times in the last ten years that i've broken down crying.

so Idk. i thought that part felt very real, to me, but i guess it isn't relatable to everyone.
I can say that this is one of the very few games I have actually played through more than once, what made it different was the characters all had 'personalities', it would be easy to fall in love with any of them for different reasons. Melody and Katrina were personal favourites, I loved the humour (it reminded me that I still do have a sense of humour!) As for parent/sibling relationships... shit happens... like you I have regrets, not being there when either of mine died so you ain't alone. But treasure the good times and keep the humour coming, as right now there isn't a lot to laugh at in the world!

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Hmm, quite the update. Has been interesting reading the comments before and after playing it.

I think that the game was coming to an end was fairly likely since the relationship situation has been settled at this point but it feels a bit early. The flashback to each of the girls hint at some of the things I would like to see. Karina breaking out of her shell, showing more of Melodies loving non-crazy side. Hopefully some of it will be in the endings.

The whole falling out with your dad and crying at the table. I don't get how people are misunderstanding this. It is well written and delivers it's message and emotion. But here's the thing, imho it doesn't fit with the rest of the game. For me as the player the game was about the women and their relationship with the MC. The parents never really felt like a prominent influence besides being an excuse for the initial setup and to nudge things along. Suddenly dropping this emotional bomb comes out of left field and feel like a heavy handed way to herald the end of the game.

Speaking of the women and their relationship to the MC. There's precious little of that in the update. It's mostly Alice and the MC dealing with the fallout with their parents and some flashbacks to set up the choice. But when that is what you're looking forward to in the update you can't help but feel bummed out at least a little.

I don't get the ruckus about Hailey. Despite getting closer and opening up in multiple ways she certainly wasn't looking for a new permanent relationship with the MC be that alone or in the Harem. Just like with a lot of the other women there should be/should have been some more scenes with her. We barely just got there with her. But I'm pretty sure she won't be totally gone either. She's part of the group of friends and she'll stay. In fact any of the group will still be there no matter the choice. Except maybe for the "No one" choice. That's what I think the whole conversation with Leah was all about. You are close to these people. They aren't going away. There's not going to be a falling out like with your dad.

In general I haven't been a big fan of the increasing amount of drama to move the story along in the last few updates. And listening to the solemn menu music any time an update ended by introducing the next one certainly didn't help. Hopefully we'll ultimately end on a higher note but i enjoyed a lot this game has been over the last few months. It has been very well made so when everything is said and done I'll be looking forward to your next project.

Apr 5, 2018
Well, I'm disappointed. I can understand a rushed and somewhat unsatisfying ending if the creator can't find the inspiration to continue, but not including Hailey as an option among the main romantic interests in the upcoming ending is a travesty after we just spent multiple updates having her be the main focus and built a connection.

It makes no sense that Leah and Karina would be proper options for the ending and not Hailey, sorry.

blable

Mar 31, 2018
Well that was ... unexpected.

I probably wouldn't have minded that update that much if it wasn't so abrupt. Even the last Game of Thrones season had some kind of build up to its end, but here... There isn't any build up to this. It feels rushed.
I think that if the previous update had ended with the father announcing that he sells the house it would have been so much better: you would have a better cliffhanger that would actually heralded the game coming to an end.

Having two timeskips in one episode is too much and that's probably why a lot of people here think that the story is being rushed to an end (me included). I know that there's 6 endings coming (please, please, please, remove the "no one ending" and make it a Hailey ending instead) and I'm curious to see them, but I'll be honest, after this update my global appreciation for the game has dwindled quite a bit :( I'll still look for the endings, but that left a sour taste, sadly (not to mention the lack of scenes between MC and the other women).

On a positive note, the moment when MC cries after having a go at his father was wonderfully written, kudos for that.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Incest means sex with blood relative's not those by marriage as the law states
You are incorrect. Incest is sex with anyone deemed by law to be too closely related which varies by jurisdiction and in many locations includes legal relations. Likewise there are places where it is not forbidden even with close blood relations and is not classified incestuous

Reactions: botc76

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
This story had sooooooooooo much potential yet. You had to destroy it! Damn! Quick wrap up and no Hailey ending?! DAMN! I AM MAD AT YOU DEV! i FEEL CHEATED.. I hope that you publish models of your girls and let the internet do its job and let them do the ending for US.. with you or without. I hope that ending with everyone will have Hailey in it.. damn. One quickie with her and bam.. the end of her story.. NOOOOOO...

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
First of all, kudos to all of the Dev team for yet another beautiful and engaging chapter in this story. Your story teller is really high class and I hope I get to experience more of his/hers writing. I have never been into a game like this one and I have never wanted one to continue so much as I want this one to do. I went heartbroken when I realized that the end is nearing as I ended this part of the game but I guess everything has to come to an end sooner or later. I just hope and beg you to make something similar in the future. Thank you for a very wonderful and entertaining game.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
For such an awesome game (one of the longest I have supported)... I dont know it feels like the end is coming too soon.. I understand its been going on for a long time, its just if the dumb shit with the Dad and Brit hadnt happened, I could see it ending already this soon, and the endings would be happy...

However the shit with the Dad and Brit, and the feeling on uneasiness that it brought with that story segment, kind makes any ending feel rushed... I understand that life at least REAL life isnt a fairy tale, and sometimes people have to make sacrifice based on their earnings and shit...

But this is VN land... I dont want to think about how the MC will be able to sustain a home with 5 girlfriends... I just want him to DO IT... Honestly... at this point the only thing that will bring my joy at least in the Harem ending (as I dont intend to see the others well maybe the Alice one) is if the dad gives back the MC his rent money, or the house money for him to re-buy it (the market is down so it cheaper than when it sold)... or Aunt Hailey invites the gang to live with her with in TOTAL POLYAMORY BLISS !!

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Well....
This feels rushed. On one hand, this game had been swimming story-wise for a while, with only the relationships being explored a bit, but not much else happening.
On the other hand, I don't think the ending was supposed to go like this.
For one, the relationship between MC and Karina AND Hailey needed to develop further.
It happened with the other girls, so it just feels off that this stops like this, especially with Hailey where we leave her alone when she is just recovering and yet just got another shock.
I definitely can't see it planned that this storyline was never to be continued.
Same with the teacher, she returns for this one thing and then just disappears again? Why even bring her back?

IDK, it seems to me as if either the dev or the writer lost interest in continuing the story as planned and start the "endgame," so to speak, now.

And I want to also chime in that I hate that there is no Hailey option and that she isn't even mentioned as part of the relationships, when just the last update made MC and her appear so close, if you decided to follow that path.
Absolutely not a decision I can be supportive of (not that I live under the illusion that my opinion matters much ;) ).

The endings can still be good, not all about this update was bad, even if it was rushed, but I definitely wanted to know how Hailey's and Karina's story would play out and I feel bummed that I won't.

Last edited:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
BTW, I had a similar falling out with my dad a long time ago, never spoken with him again, never regretted that.
Didn't cry as well, when it was over, but I had cried and was tormented enough for a long time before that.
My dad was in many ways way worse than MC's dad, but like him he was prone to making unbelievably selfish decisions all the time.

I liked this part of the story, I honestly didn't get why Mike took that shit for so, so long, but the end where he finally says his piece was well written, including Mike being hopeful before the revelation, that he might actually improve his relationship with his dad.
It's how it is, it's your fucking dad, you can't believe that will really be all from his side.

But in the end, there comes a point where you have to cut ties with toxic people, even if they are your parents and your life will improve through it.

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
You.. dev.. can make a whole new game around the harem ending of our hero living with his Aunt and Sister. More inclined into exploration of sexual pleasures of said life and sharing their duties like earning money. Sharing love. Finding jobs and the like. Like our protag will became a stay at home dad and husband of 5-6 women. Each of them with their own problems and worries. Each of them sharing their time, love, sex and money. A stay at home husband doesn't sound so bad if you can make so many beautiful women happy while they try to make you happier. Damn.. I could dream of something like that. Besides, he would need to find work that he would be able to do at home. Otherwise his working wives would have very little time with him. All the while sharing it with other wives and kids in the future..

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
My game is breaking everytime the father speaks.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I checked the chapter selection with no patch included and it still breakes any idea?

Last edited:

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
I have to agree to both posts above. I kind of felt disappointed that the end is coming so soon and sudden when the game still have much potential to develop further in many ways. I guess the Devs wants to get to something new an fresh even if we want something else. A pity as I so love this story in every way as dream and a get away from the grey and boring real world outside my window.

cmon1234

May 19, 2017
So i see people complaining, is it that bad? also no incest patch.
Nah it's actually pretty good by itself. It's just that on the grand scale it makes the ending a bit rushed. There are 2 time skips and not much going on with Hailey / Karina. Game is still great, I don't doubt it will end great; but it could've been greater.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Just playing the update...i'm freaking out for the Dad's choice to sell the house

a stern father wishes for his own happiness...but he sacrifices his children without a hint of regret...

if i were in MC's shoes i would slap him soon as he gives the bad news...

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes