SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
W.T.F.? I see I'm not the only person who's taken completely by surprise at the idea of this ending, I hope the dev realizes he can't end this until all the ladies have a river/lake/body of water pet name relating to their moisture levels >;D

Seriously though it would be really cool of FFCreations to give us an idea of how close to completed this is, I wouldn't want a dev to feel cornered into continuing work on a project they no longer had any passion for But do the project the justice it deserves & see it thru to a well done, fully fleshed out ending.

This is the point at which future users will either say "dam, that was an Amazing title start to finish" or it'll turn out like "dam, that was a good title right until the end, then it felt rushed & went to crap" like so many others end up doing.
De8ghbxXkAAf4Dd.jpg

Either way the bottom line is stay safe, healthy & do what you need to do for You, tho we're all hoping it gets a well deserved quality ending >;D

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Where is the sex scene with the aunt after building it up over multiple updates?
Last update at the end, big scene with her.

Seriously though it would be really cool of FFCreations to give us an idea of how close to completed this is, I wouldn't want a dev to feel cornered into continuing work on a project they no longer had any passion for But do the project the justice it deserves & see it thru to a well done, fully fleshed out ending.
He has, several times in the thread.

There are 6 endings to implement each one will be a full chapter.

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
After playing this update I have only one big question:

What is with Hailey (Aunty) and the slutty Teacher?

I hope the Dev´s from FFCreations consider to put them also into a harem ending! Or plan to make a ending where those 2 are placed in. Somehow ^^
Woul be a shame to loose 2 two beauties and the sex with them ( special the sub teach;) )

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Freeloading Family v0.26.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can toggle the slightly modified incest patch by clicking the game title in the main menu.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 05.05.2020

ARHunt

Dec 7, 2019
I appreciate your bluntness but it's still a little disappointing that you don't seem to care how your game is received.
I'm pretty sure he is not didn't care. He already said it. It is not the end. And most people didn't like this update because they think it's the end. Yet the writer said multiple times already. There will be more updates later. I just read one page and the writer said it is not the end 2 or 3 times already

danteuiuiuiui

Jan 1, 2018
I'm just saying that the game isn't completed yet, so we won't be changing this chapter. It's integral to how the next updates will go.
You don't have to scrap it, just add more to it. I haven't played it yet, cause the public version isn't out, but from what people are saying it seems very disjointed and that's really not what the lead up to the finale should be like.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes