Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019

V0.26 Status Update
Hello everyone. Sorry for not having any form of announcement for a while. We were very confident that we would release it this month so we didn’t felt like there was a need for one. But as it turns out it’s taking longer than expected with the update. I would personally estimate maybe very very early May. Like the 2nd. Hopefully it will be worth the wait.
I want to thank you all for your continuous support of FF. It really means a lot. And also try to stay safe and preferably at home now during the Corona outbreak.
I want to see Alice once again. She needs more time on screen with the mc, doing things like stuffing her with.... Food. Yeah food.

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
I just finished v0.25, and... WOW!!! The only problem with coming into it rather late, is that after really enjoying the story and art, I now have to wait for the next update. Not really a complaint. I understand better than some people about rendering 3D images, and how long that can take. Add in the story, and especially the animations, and it seems like it takes forever. But, there are plenty of other games out there to keep us busy while we wait. So, to the Developer: please take your time for quality.

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
Does anyone know what part of the world this develop is located in?. I am wondering if it is already too late today wherever he lives to release the game or if it might still come out tonight.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Freeloading Family [v0.26 GFU] [FFCreations] - Original Size: 1.52 GB

Download Win,Linux (99MB): - - -
Download Mac (84MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
Weird can't continue on from my previous save. Yes I know about chapter selection.

EDIT: Incest patch was the culprit. NVM.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes