Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
is there mother-son incest in this game or just sister-brother incest?
Well, it's not even brother-sister. Their parents got married recently, so they are stepbrother and stepsister. There is also aunt, but it's father's brother's widow.
PS
MC's mother is long dead, it's actually one of reasons he has somewhat difficult relationship with his father who is military officer.

Last edited:

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Depends if you use the patch or not.
You can use the mod, but this is one of very rare games, where incest is indeed unofficial and unsupported. :D There is no patch (quick fix which re-enables hidden incest dialogues,) some players release scripts with changed dialogues.

Reactions: MOAR Cowbell

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
You can use the mod, but this is one of very rare games, where incest is indeed unofficial and unsupported. :D There is no patch (quick fix which re-enables hidden incest dialogues, some players release scripts with changed dialogues.
Well as Jerryrigeverything says "Glass is glass" :ROFLMAO:

Yes the patch is unofficial and unsupported but I class all patches as patches even if they are not official.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Well as Jerryrigeverything says "Glass is glass" :ROFLMAO:

Yes the patch is unofficial and unsupported but I class all patches as patches even if they are not official.
Well, as far as somebody knows how to modify the game... it's ok.
My main issue with incest mod was that some previous versions were clumsy, to say a least... eg you know your sister for two weeks, you are 19 and your mother is your father's most recent wife, your aunt talks to you about the day when your mother, who is totally alive, have died.... Ok, it was bit funny to read it. :D I believe it's fixed by recent versions, but I guess making the incest mod took more time than modders tougth so initially.
PS, when I made difference between the patch and mod, it was more that patch is quick fix, which enables hidden dialogue, already present in the game, while mod is heavy rework of text... (and sometimes not so heavy, see above)

Last edited:
Reactions: MOAR Cowbell

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
Well, as far as somebody knows how to modify the game... it's ok.
My main issue with incest mod was that some previous versions were clumsy, to say a least... eg you know your sister for two weeks, you are 19 and your mother is your father's most recent wife, your aunt talks to you about day when your mother who is totally alive have died.... Ok, it was bit funny to read it. :D I believe it's fixed by recent versions, but I guess making the incest mod took more time than modders tougth so initially.
PS, when I made difference between the patch and mod, it was more that patch is quick fix, which enables hidden dialogue, already present in the game, while mod is heavy rework of text... (and sometimes not so heavy, see above)
Yeah I feel you with that, I manually did my own patch and changed the variables so it all shows it and even edited bits of the dialogue to reflect real sister and real Aunt

And I will also add a P.S. when I say patch I of course mean ipatches no matter how official or unofficial.

Reactions: Thermophob

A1exander

Jun 26, 2018
Hey dev or devs, i really enjoyed the game, good work, it was so funny, oh and I LOVE All the girls, many thanks for create such a good game.

But there is something thatI don't understand. Why is only possible become the "girlfriend status" with only 2 of the girls? & then, so all of a sudden it gets the first ending with Leah, idk if I'm missing something or what, because I think I never got "girlfriend status" just like the other two girls, doesn't make any sense for me.

Nota: English is not my native language, so Forgive any mistake i make with my attempt to comment in English

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hey dev or devs, i really enjoyed the game, good work, it was so funny, oh and I LOVE All the girls, many thanks for create such a good game.

But there is something thatI don't understand. Why is only possible become the "girlfriend status" with only 2 of the girls? & then, so all of a sudden it gets the first ending with Leah, idk if I'm missing something or what, because I think I never got "girlfriend status" just like the other two girls, doesn't make any sense for me.

Nota: English is not my native language, so Forgive any mistake i make with my attempt to comment in English
Mel and Alice are far more in love with you than Leah is. That's your answer to that. As for the ending for Leah, that's the only ending made so far. The others will follow.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Lembee

Oct 4, 2017
Yo wtf
Only Leah ending ???
Fking hell i feel so betrayed where is my aunt at ???
I want aunt ending or maybe a harem ending
Leah is the last one i would pick out of them.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yo wtf
Only Leah ending ???
Fking hell i feel so betrayed where is my aunt at ???
I want aunt ending or maybe a harem ending
Leah is the last one i would pick out of them.
Keep your panties on...they are coming.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Lamo its not about my panties lol
I feel bad for choosing Leah over others
I cant belive i was so indulged in the game
Its a good game
Wi th little to none animation
Hehehe. You're right, it 'was' fantastic..the ending has unfortunately been rushed and tainted the entire thing. Leah's ending didn;t actually personally bother me...she has never been in love with us....besotted etc and always tried to hide her feelings. Hopefully however the Alice/Mel/Harem endings will be an improvement though.

Reactions: Lembee
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes