sxe1991

Mar 10, 2020
This was one of my first erotic visual novels to play and I love it. I'm sorry that the game is over :(

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
Leah deserves her own ending too... the 3 main girls are Alice, Melody and Leah.
Karina and Auntie are sides-girls for me.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yes but never have been a fan of Karina... and i feel weird to fuck my aunt too... No need to do that with Alice or Melody near you...
Arrree yoooouuu shoooorrre? I agree, Leah does deserve her own ending:

Leah deserves her own ending too...
Which is exactly what she got in this last update...in case...you know...missed that and the last 10 pages or so completely. Maybe you meant to say something else perhaps?

Reactions: Maverick1965

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
Corect. at least, Alice, Melody and a harem ending to come that we are aware of.
You said that there was ending for Alice, Melody and a harem... that's why i said that Leah deserves her own one too. but maybe my english is too bad or maybe there is one month since i played the last time, and forgot some things.
Which is exactly what she got in this last update...in case...you know...missed that and the last 10 pages or so completely. Maybe you meant to say something else perhaps?
and i didn't read all pages, as in BadIK thread... i'll never sleep if i'll do that !

nightdweller

Nov 30, 2019
Does anyone how the made their models? Did they make their own models by themselves or did they use a software to generate it? I am interested in making a game that has similar graphics. Thanks in advance.

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
Can I stay on Melody path??
I'm currently on chapter where
I declined Alice to be her boyfriend but made Melody my girlfriend....

I'd like to fool around with other girls but want to end up with her...
She's totally my kinda girl Beautiful, Hot, Sexy, Carefree, Responsible, Chirpy, Sweet, Bitch, Sarcastic, Fierce, Gets horny real quick and most importantly BLONDE

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RRX

Mar 11, 2018
Is anyone else having trouble getting the Mac version 0.27 to work? Mine says "application can't be opened".

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes