Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Sadly not happening.You guys need to remember the characters hardly flesh out and the story is full of plot hole.We are too far from done and here we are,our choice doesnt matter and the game skipping a couple of years later.Again,its not happening.Im just hoping the harem ending atleast is good.I dont care about the other character route since the game already worse anyway.

Reactions: fugazi666

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
I'm waiting for the option for girls other than Leah or to keep with all. Karina's pretty hot having gone from zealot to wild.

Reactions: Genji

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
I like Leah really, but somehow her ending first takes forever, and then it ends too fast in my opinion. But otherwise yeah lets see how the other endings are. Solo endings in a Harem Game are not that interesting I would say ^^

fugazi666

Aug 31, 2017
wow what a fucking borefest this game has developed into. it was one of the most exciting ones back in 2008 and now look at this shit with heaps of non-consequential walls of texts, lots of drama, emotional shit, less and less sex/sexy scenes. the only consolation is to know that the endings are already here and it won't be long before this is over.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I have a couple questions :

- Are the perversion/pacifism points useful to something ? preventing certain choices maybe ? or just for flavor of text ?

- Are there bad and good endings ? game tell us at unfinished endings that we have to "unlock" it, I assume it means enough relationship points with the corresponding character, but if not unlocked is the ending different ? or it's not handled ?

I know what you mean no matter what choice I make I am still have to fuck the other girls even though I don't want to

I mean if I'm in love with my step sister shouldn't I be faithful to her and her alone if I want to

I mean if you want to fuck the other girls that is fine but I think if you want to just be with your step sister
Yeah the forced harem is a bit of a let down for me too. We should be able to reject the girls we're not interested in before the endings. But i guess this is the purpose of the creators, building a harem just to choose a single one of them at the end... Besides, although i made Alice my girlfriend (still fucking the others but if i could i would not) i still can choose another girl to end up with ?!

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
- Are the perversion/pacifism points useful to something ? preventing certain choices maybe ? or just for flavor of text ?
They change the nature of the scenes we see, though most of the scenes remain the same in visual content. High perversion tends to mean that you initiate most sexual activity, while high pacifism puts the ball in the other court. There are a few minor branches, I think, but nothing terribly large.

The scripts are unlocked in the game files, so you can just go in and read what all of the breakpoints are if you want.
- Are there bad and good endings ? game tell us at unfinished endings that we have to "unlock" it, I assume it means enough relationship points with the corresponding character, but if not unlocked is the ending different ? or it's not handled ?
Right now the endings are set up on a final choice system. Currently, the only ending that's been released is Leah's--I didn't check the script for it, but I don't think the relationship points are currently factored in.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Right now the endings are set up on a final choice system. Currently, the only ending that's been released is Leah's--I didn't check the script for it, but I don't think the relationship points are currently factored in.
RP's aren't used at this point, but I wouldn't be surprised if they were added as a gate for the single girl endings when all is said and done.

Reactions: qwuehas
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes