cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This is not what Im looking for when I say if a choice matter or not, reject a girl is reject, a choice that really matter should be a choice that changes the plot.
there are many choices besides choosing what girl dates, just glance walkthrough thru.

moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020
Okay, someone help me out here please. I admit I'm a computer idiot, let's just get that out of the way. I cannot get this game to open and run. I download it from the megasync link in OP, I extract from the zip with 7zip, I click on the Freeloading Family application file, and then nothing. A brief busy circle on my mouse and nothing comes of it. I'm not putting any mods or anything in.
Please help a guy out?

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Okay, someone help me out here please. I admit I'm a computer idiot, let's just get that out of the way. I cannot get this game to open and run. I download it from the megasync link in OP, I extract from the zip with 7zip, I click on the Freeloading Family application file, and then nothing. A brief busy circle on my mouse and nothing comes of it. I'm not putting any mods or anything in.
Please help a guy out?
Go for the basics: Download it again and extract it again. Update graphics card driver. If you played other games this one should work.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Please help a guy out?
1 possibility is that some security software (antivirus etc) prevents game to access things and that way won't load. some renpy games work w/o problems and some get blocked until added to whitelist.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
another game that didnt improve and became stale
shouldve been finished 1 year ago
what do you mean? and after what point? if you mean current end where mc chooses which girl he will spend rest of his life then game has ended, just end stories left.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
what do you mean? and after what point? if you mean current end where mc chooses which girl he will spend rest of his life then game has ended, just end stories left.
*epilogues. Only the epilogues are left. The game has ended.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Hold up... How much time passes between the end of the main story and when you're telling the story to your dad?

Because when he said this it kind of surprised me. I didn't think it was such a long time
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Hold up... How much time passes between the end of the main story and when you're telling the story to your dad?

Because when he said this it kind of surprised me. I didn't think it was such a long time
Like he said about 3 years, the endings are the MC recapping the time two weeks after his dad kicking him out of the house (the last time jump) and well now/present day-ish.

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I remember being fucking furious when the game started to barrel into and ending just as I felt the story was stable and there was much more content to come. With this last ending, I feel my anger was quite justified.

I think skipping to the future is what pissed me off the most. I imagine if you could chose your ending through dialogue with the characters instead of skipping to the future and giving a list of choices would have worked to at the very least cause me to not explode.

This latest update doesn't leave me excited for the next, either. The style of having a talk with MC's dad was something I could not possible care less for, and the only related bit that I enjoyed was his shock that you fucked your sis.

I'm going to call this game done in my books. I might come back in the future after all updates are done, but the past ~2.5 hours of content in this game are far less enjoyable than the entire game before it and I find that incredibly depressing.

I don't want to start a fight with anyone like how I did when I previously came here and absolutely exploded, writing a multi-paragraph review with two dedicated to how much I hated how the game was abruptly going into an ending sequence. I just want to have my peace and move onto some other game.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Since his father was taking all the MC's money to save and give to Alice, the MC better not become a cuck/sub, the MC just needs to cut his father out of his life and yes Alice should take the money and with it get a house with the MC and other girls.
They should be able to get enough money and if the Aunt helps it could be easier.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Needed a option that included Susan in the harem and one with just Susan and one without Karina in the harem.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes