blankreaper

Jul 26, 2020
the version 0.27 has been released.but is this the last update? or more update will come? because it seemed only leahs ending is added.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Okay, I just started this game and my head has already exploded. Why did ur sister already know Leah? Why are they fucking each other when the MC seems brand new to school? Why absolutely all the entry girls want to fuck the MC? I mean, this is one of those games where the plot is based on the MC fucking to death and where it seems irresistible at first glance for every woman?
The sister was already going to the school but the MC is new to it. They are hooking up because they both like chicks and find each other attractive/fun to be around? The girls find the MC physically attractive and like his personality so they hang out...heck Leah hates him at first and Mel just wants to tease him. They only move toward sexual relationships as they get to know each other so its less they immediately jump on his dick and more they fall for him as a person. I think they only one that immediately jumps his bones is Susan and spoilers
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
The sister was already going to the school but the MC is new to it. They are hooking up because they both like chicks and find each other attractive/fun to be around? The girls find the MC physically attractive and like his personality so they hang out...heck Leah hates him at first and Mel just wants to tease him. They only move toward sexual relationships as they get to know each other so its less they immediately jump on his dick and more they fall for him as a person. I think they only one that immediately jumps his bones is Susan and spoilers
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, I think this VN is not for me.. the plot is some boring for me and the "choices" dont have impact really in the outcome.. but ty for clarify me some points for the game dude.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well, I think this VN is not for me.. the plot is some boring for me and the "choices" dont have impact really in the outcome.. but ty for clarify me some points for the game dude.
choices matter, mc can reject any girl.

delain

Jan 11, 2018
Really liked the Leah ending.
Glad to see return to script that not just about how mc wants to fuck everyone :)

Hielo

Aug 27, 2019
hey guys i load my save from the 0.26 and when you have to choose the girl you want i just can choose leah is this normal it s write this ending is not finish yet. Is it a bug or there are just the ending with leah taht are available ?

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes