Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Didn't he? I wasn't paying the closest attention to her backstory, but I thought it was heavily implied if not outright stated that he had, back when they first met.
She does said she got gangbang alot back in the day also implying that she got Double penetration by mc dad and her not husband yet back then.She admit she is a wild girl and proudly confess to mc she miss those day.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
daddy might get angry if he finds that son banged aunt too.
Dunno, probably, or he would be proud ??:unsure: From a RL point of view it would be a logical reaction, right ?? But this is just a game, so maybe he wants to have another go at her pussy ?? There's no NTR in the game so don't expect to see "proof" of that happening. I would've preferred Hailey getting married to that jack ass and become MC's new mom ... she really loves and cares about him. While the dad's always traveling and spending his son's hard-earned money, she can "comfort" her new son and be the supporting parent he never had.;)

Angry, I don't think so. Jealous, for sure! ;)
Probably. The aunt was a bit of a "party girl" in her youth and she was one of his bitches before marrying his brother. It's stated in the game. Would love to see a scene with them fucking just for the laughs where the aunt tells him that the MC is bigger and better than the old motherfucker.:devilish:

Didn't he? I wasn't paying the closest attention to her backstory, but I thought it was heavily implied if not outright stated that he had, back when they first met.
Yep. She tells the MC that his dad was more easy-going in his youth and she used to be one of his bitches. Since then she fucked his brother and his son, auntie had a hit list and her priorities straight.:LOL:

She does said she got gangbang alot back in the day also implying that she got Double penetration by mc dad and her not husband yet back then.
She never said she was gangbanged a lot or at least once, it's hinted that she used to love DP's (ok, having both her holes filled up at the same time) but she's at least 2/3 dicks away from a gangbang.:p It's never stated that she fucked the dad and his bro' at the same time ... she fucked the dad first and then his bro', whom she loved. Fucking her nephew is more fucked up than that, don't u think ??;)

I thought the dev would make MC's uncle his real dad. Would explain why the dad is such an asshole toward him, but the story has many plot holes so there's no point in searching for logical arguments.

Last edited:

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
I thought the dev would make MC's uncle his real dad. Would explain why the dad is such an asshole toward him, but the story has many plot holes so there's no point in searching for logical arguments.
Where's the plot hole here? The dad acts exactly like most of the military fathers I've met throughout my life--particularly the enlisted ones.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Where's the plot hole here? The dad acts exactly like most of the military fathers I've met throughout my life--particularly the enlisted ones.
You should play the game from the beginning and carefully read the script without skipping anything. The dad being all military and shit isn't a plot hole, that's actually RL shit just like u said, I meant the development of the game, certain events like Susan's character and the robbery plus the dev of the characters. Could've been better.

Leah's ending had no proper closure. It's already been debated, read the last couple pages to see why the fans are so disappointed with the direction the game took.

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
You should play the game from the beginning and carefully read the script without skipping anything. The dad being all military and shit isn't a plot hole, that's actually RL shit just like u said, I meant the development of the game, certain events like Susan's character and the robbery plus the dev of the characters. Could've been better.
Fair enough, but that's not the way the post I was responding to was structured, which is why I said what I did.

I take it that there aren't plans for updates to flesh out the back end of the game, then? I noticed that stuff started feeling a little bit rushed narratively starting a few updates ago.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes