Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Zoey Raven
Dam - That didn't take you long to update the walk-through ;)
Thx
Probably because there's no real impactful choices to make I'd imagine. ffc already stated no requirements or anything for the endings yet until it's all wrapped up......not even a need for a WT anymore heh.

Reactions: Macgamer

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Probably because there's no choices to make I'd imagine. ffc already stated no requirements or anything for the endings yet until it's all wrapped up..if Mel ending like Leah's..not even a need for a WT anymore heh.
If it will be the same as Leah's, than it's better to wait till doge-lone-ending.

doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
After the last Leah update.... well... is it safe???
Will MC be cucked by his brain again??
Can you explain please? I hate dream sequences in games. In a game that's already fully fiction, there are no additional layers of reality or fakeness, so a dream is in no way different from things that actually happen for the viewer, who is me. So what do I need to know about? Thanks.

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
I think I'll just wait until all the endings are out to be disappointed all at once. After Leah's my expectations aren't high. :cry:
I'm waiting on any ending that isn't Leah or Melody. It's not that I hate them, I'm just nowhere near as interested in them as I am in the others. Karina 1st, Harem 2nd, Alice 3rd.

Poor Aunt Haley cries big puppy dog tears cause she has no ending!:( It's like she never fucking existed and don't know why the dev's being so cruel? :poop:
She might be part of the "I broke up with everyone ending."

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
I'm gonna wait until all of the endings are together, then I'll say my peace for the review. I love this game so much, that I'm invested in waiting haha. At least those of us that love " Niagra Falls " can have closure today.

Good luck guys, and remember;
The party ain't stoppin'
Til the Haley is creamin'
:BootyTime:

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
That was a great update actually. I wanted and expected something more lighthearted and less serious but still was happy with what I got. It was really emotional in a good way. Loved the pregnancy route, usually I am not into preggo stuff but in alternative route they have open relationship which is not really my jam.

Good to have another bj scene with Hailey. Shame we didnt get a better angle in road head scene with Mel and for gods sake cutting to video chat with father during that scene was a major asshole move.

Dont be dissuaded from trying Melody ending because you didnt like Leahs one. This ending is miles better. It brings you satisfaction and closure. :giggle:

Reactions: Glooskabe
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes