Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Wait so if you don't go the pregnancy route you have to have an open relationship with her fucking other people?
It's not shown and the suggestion is that it happens occasionally if at all... (Truthfully, the way its discussed, it could be a hypothetical open relationship... Fact is, they are the last two standing of the original open relationship so it's more like they never bothered to change the rules after the other three got distracted by their lives.)

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Can you explain please? I hate dream sequences in games. In a game that's already fully fiction, there are no additional layers of reality or fakeness, so a dream is in no way different from things that actually happen for the viewer, who is me. So what do I need to know about? Thanks.
I just complained about the ending of one of the girls.
And it was so loooooooooooooooooooooooong ago.

Want to know more about my complaints??
Can i just use this and that??
OHHH, and don't forget about the most important one!

About game:
It's good. Really a very good story, intresting characters, MC that is not a walking definition of reatrdines or MerySue luck-magnet (oh well, more than he need at least).
The part that may make you feel upset is ending... at least for Leah.

I'm just gonna wait out, till others say "it's safe and readable" before I try it again.

Reactions: doe50818

NoI'mDirtyDan

Oct 14, 2017
It's not shown and the suggestion is that it happens occasionally if at all... (Truthfully, the way its discussed, it could be a hypothetical open relationship... Fact is, they are the last two standing of the original open relationship so it's more like they never bothered to change the rules after the other three got distracted by their lives.)
Honestly might as well just go the pregnancy route then.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Assuming we stick to a 2 month dev cycle for the endings - you're looking at like 8 months for the rest of the endings. It could go faster, though.

Or it'll be longer if we add more endings (which is not currently something we are doing)
I mean for 2 months each there wasnt as much in the two current endings as there was in the original updates prior to .26, there appears to be fewer images, a lot of text occurring over the same static image, and more text but still takes 2 months....

Better then Leahs ending by a mile but still not up to the old standards. Nothing is really ended in either of them, no weddings, no 'this was there life afterwards' text walls, they just feel unfinished.

Not trying to bash the work/dev/story but Leahs ending was nowhere near complete or satisfying in any way and this one though better still falls short of feeling complete.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Freeloading Family v0.28.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can toggle the slightly modified incest patch by clicking the game title in the main menu.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
Why is it ending? not enough funding?. I thought there was more story to be told. more sharing routes. I'm not looking forward to the karina ending. just not into her.
I think it's probably my fault, I kept badgering him to make more content with the smoking hot aunt and he probably got fed up and decided to cut it short. So, my bad.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Genji and Lockyn87

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I think it's probably my fault, I kept badgering him to make more content with the smoking hot aunt and he probably got fed up and decided to cut it short. So, my bad.
There's no need to apologize. You fought hard for all of us Hailey Lovers out!!! :cry:

I kid :ROFLMAO:

Time to see how this Melody ending plays out as she was my 2nd wifey after Hailey.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes