Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Correct. It's all this son of a bitch's fault. EVERYONE SHAME HIM.

:HideThePain:
I, for one, definitely appreciated the Hailey moment. However, she lost her bet to get him off in less than 8 mins... Shouldn't she have had to pay a "forfeit"? Dangling plotlines... Shame... Shame... :devilish::devilish::devilish:

Reactions: V.A. Laurie

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
Mel was my top girl and hers was the ending I was waiting for.

I was not disappointed, that was really good.

Nice to finally see her mother after so many mentions.
Thank God Mel got the ending she deserved. I had PTSD from the previous update thinking MC would just be turned a simp for every women in this game now.

djross2

Jun 26, 2020
I wonder how long it will take for this dev to come out with all of the rush endings for each option. I swear the dev could have taken a year off to make a near perfect ending to this game and I wish the dev did this tbh instead of whatever this 2/(how many ever endings there are) "rushed endings" that are done. I'm not even trying to be rude because this game actual had potential. I was really hoping that their would be more progress with Hailey at the very least before the game ended, but alas no less than a "rushed ending" is all that we will get with that woman. Guess I will have to wait like 3 years at this rate with how many "rushed endings" have been completed before all the endings are done which by then, will this game even have any relevancy left?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I was really hoping that their would be more progress with Hailey at the very least before the game ended, but alas no less than a "rushed ending" is all that we will get with that woman.
She doesn't have a planned ending.

Why would it take 3 years?

There are 3 endings left so it will take a few months, they have never been slow on delivering, no idea where you pulled that shit from. It will be all finished up by early next year.

Devs have worked on this for 3 years, they want to move on.

Why would they want to take a year off?

That both loses them money and time to do other things. I see a few people complaining but it's not often someone says something that silly.

djross2

Jun 26, 2020
She doesn't have a planned ending.

Why would it take 3 years?

There are 3 endings left so it will take a few months, they have never been slow on delivering, no idea where you pulled that shit from. It will be all finished up by early next year.

Devs have worked on this for 3 years, they want to move on.

Why would they want to take a year off?

That both loses them money and time to do other things. I see a few people complaining but it's not often someone says something that silly.
You are just reiterating my point that its been so long at this point. This game just needs to end. I didn't realize it was three years cuz that's how long this game has been dragged out for, but do you remember when it was first announced that the game was ending? The time where none of the endings were done yet cuz I can't even remember. I am saying that I would have rather had them take the time to properly end this game with ALL ENDINGS DONE when they initially announced that they were done with this game than releasing two rushed endings while still having 3 endings left to do (probably should have said this part in my initial post so I can see how you saw it as silly so my bad).

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes