d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
You do remember that under the original "rules of engagement", Melody wasn't fucking anybody but MC, right? For fairness sake, she could if she wanted, but she chose not to.
that makes sense. Also MC says that they are basically exclusive to each other now but they just had a talk about sex as fun a long time ago. Never mentioned they actually acted on it.

Reactions: Glooskabe

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
that makes sense. Also MC says that they are basically exclusive to each other now but they just had a talk about sex as fun a long time ago. Never mentioned they actually acted on it.
I don't think it's ever explicit, but I also think Mel is a tiny bit of a cuckqueen. I think she gets off on other girls being into HER man...

Any way, 'nuff said. No need to continue to belabor the point...

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
And pregnancy just jacks Melody's normal, natural charms up to 11! Yowza! :love:
I only noticed this due to following one of my favorite tags... I will have to try it but... the slow dev cycle seems concerning. Why only at .28 after 3 years in development?

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I only noticed this due to following one of my favorite tags... I will have to try it but... the slow dev cycle seems concerning. Why only at .28 after 3 years in development?
That's the number of updates it's had. 28 updates in 36 months isn't bad at all...

The first part of the game is very, very good. Many players have been unhappy about how abruptly the endings were brought about. This is the second ending implemented and it seems in general to be received well, but the first ending didn't go over as well. If you choose to play the whole game, you will obviously form your own opinion.

It's a classic example of a harem game, so most people are probably waiting for the harem ending which is planned to be the last ending implemented. That frustration of waiting is also fueling the restless atmosphere in the chat. I highly recommend that if you haven't played this game, do so and form your own opinion.

In case you didnt'realize, pregnancy is only in Melody's ending so far, not in the rest of the game at all. Don't want to mislead.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
WTH is this. Unavoidable lesbian bullshit!! Make it optional.
The relationship is unavoidable, but I don't think there are any scenes shown that MC isn't part of... It's been awhile since I played the early part of the game though...

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
That's the number of updates it's had. 28 updates in 36 months isn't bad at all...

The first part of the game is very, very good. Many players have been unhappy about how abruptly the endings were brought about. This is the second ending implemented and it seems in general to be received well, but the first ending didn't go over as well. If you choose to play the whole game, you will obviously form your own opinion.

It's a classic example of a harem game, so most people are probably waiting for the harem ending which is planned to be the last ending implemented. That frustration of waiting is also fueling the restless atmosphere in the chat. I highly recommend that if you haven't played this game, do so and form your own opinion.

In case you didnt'realize, pregnancy is only in Melody's ending so far, not in the rest of the game at all. Don't want to mislead.
That's good enough for me. I downloaded Corrupted Kingdoms only because I read there was a Yandere option and well, look left. Seems like I find things I like by just trying new stuff... Seems like I am all in on this "Melody" then. Chad H protags never use rubbers!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Glooskabe

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
The relationship is unavoidable, but I don't think there are any scenes shown that MC isn't part of... It's been awhile since I played the early part of the game though...
Then it is another bullshit like "A knights tale". In both games, other characters asking mc about lesbian relationship without a providing choice. Developer is kidding players

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I finished the melody ending and it was... Great! Not going to lie though it stung a little seeing my wifey hailey right there. It was arousing but also kind of sad. It could've been an absolutely amazing update, for me(important words here), but the Dev played my heart string like a Violin with that "She's In a relationship again" hailey comment near the end lol.

Since the update just released I'll try to keep some spoiler to a minimum. Never before in my life have i ever had roadhead but after seeing it here i don't think I'd be alive to tell anyone if i ever did. Some of the dialogue at times was a bit cheesy but i got the purpose. The "incident" was a nice or should i be saying sad touch. She came out more open afterwards with the MC and it showed growth on her part. Overall it was a great send off for Melody's character. I totally impregnated her btw lol.

That said i actually can't believe I'm saying this but older Karina actually looks pretty hot and i might actually try her ending now. I was never a huge fan of karina(mostly her body type tbh as i don't like petite women. Also maybe her character) and I'm on record with that opinion but she has suprised me with her older look and I'm willing to overlook that when i play her ending which i originally wasn't going to.

As it looks currently and this is my own opinion. If i had to predict the endings I'd like personally and place them in order it'd be Melody > No One Route > Karina(shockingly) > Harem(maybe) > Alice(probably pass on playing) > Leah(skipped).

The order isn't really shocking seeing as I vibed with Melody more than the other 3 girls(obviously excluding Hailey). My desire for the harem was also shattered over time and especially so after the details of the endings were revealed but i digress. It was definitely a fun ride while it lasted. So I'll be playing again when the Karina, No one ending(I'm not sure if this is even a thing tbh) and maybe the Harem ending drops. Until next time.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Regarding melody's ending It's sad that in the whole game she was shown like a kind of random hookup girl but in her ending only we got to learn a lot more about her. Like she's running away from her true self so that people won't judge her etc. wish this aspect was explored a lil bit in the game before.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
It's been a while since I last opened this, which endings do they have finished so far?

And is the Aunt included in any of them?

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
It's been a while since I last opened this, which endings do they have finished so far?

And is the Aunt included in any of them?
Leah's and Melody's endings are over now. Hailey don't have her own ending. might be a part of Harem ending. A blowjob scene is there in melody's ending.

goochklok

Feb 6, 2019
I wasn't super about Karina at first but holy hell Karina a few years older absolutely does it for me. She went from the bottom to at least top three for me...
Also Melody's endings were fantastic. It's bittersweet to be on the final stretch towards the end of this game but it's been a fun ride. Can't wait to see the rest of these endings.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dbp5ca and Genji
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes