sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
if you wait with the harem ending till the end,how many fans do you think will have forgotten to look after this VN....for me it´s after the shitty first ending is not so sure that i will have the nerve to download the next updates and let me get disapointed-again....sorry but not really thought

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I definitely liked this ending way more than the Leah one. I kind of get where the devs are going with it, this sort of soul-searching, maturing stuff, not sure that's the part I like though, but again I found it much more agreeable with Mel than with Leah.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Dude, we know what's planned, we just don't agree with it. Many people would love to see a Hailey ending.
even if you get an ending with hailey it will be pretty much a secret considering their relationship. does not seem logical to have her own ending. Also she's way too slutty so I don't know about others but i prefer her as a side character like susan.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You forgot Karina ^^
There is one sex scene and he prematurely ejaculates, i'd hardly include her yet.

It takes a lot to disappoint a virgin that has never touched a penis before yet he manages it. If the untouched virgin says the word "already" when her "lover" is cumming you don't include her in the harem until you make it up to her.

Regarding melody's ending It's sad that in the whole game she was shown like a kind of random hookup girl but in her ending only we got to learn a lot more about her. Like she's running away from her true self so that people won't judge her etc. wish this aspect was explored a lil bit in the game before.
I don't know about that. Melody was my top girl and the only one I asked to be my MC's girlfriend in the game.

I don't know if it's due to picking her options but I had far more scenes with Melody than I had with anyone else except Alice and I had no choice to avoid those.

She never felt like a random hookup to me, he seemed closer to her than he did to Leah and Karina. Karina I barely had anything to do with though.

Only ones that did feel like random hookups were Hailey and Susan. Would have liked more of Susan but hey ho.

Last edited:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Again. No choice about lesbian bullshit. God damn it developer. Give us a choice
I think this shows you are just anti-gay in general, not just in games. Just wait until you get to the part with the gay guy sitting on the bed with Alice/MC ;) (If you haven't already, I can't recall when that scene was).

Anyway, I played both endings so far and both were solid. MC went into a bit too much detail with his dad on his sex life though, hehe.

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
So first of all, I want to say how nice it is to see a mostly positive reaction to this ending. I'm truly glad that people enjoy it. Whether you go for the one option (
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
) or the other (
), it's encouraging to see so much love for Melody... and for Karina's tits.

but i have to say... (spoiler incoming, so don't read if you haven't played the chapter yet)

I haven't seen a single person mention the fact that you can choose
Which tells me either people aren't doing that option or just don't care about it. I thought for sure there would be people who liked that being added, people who didn't like it, and a third group who didn't care at all.

Anarial

May 9, 2018
Which tells me either people aren't doing that option or just don't care about it. I thought for sure there would be people who liked that being added, people who didn't like it, and a third group who didn't care at all.
I picked both options, it's not really my thing. Doesn't disgust me, doesn't turn me on either. I guess I just don't have a strong opinion on it either way?

That said this was a great update. I always had a soft spot for Mel, and this update hit me in the feels too, which speaks to the quality of the writing. It's a solid ending and I'm looking forward to seeing the rest when they're ready (especially Karina's!)

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
Well, have done it several times in real life so really don't much care :ROFLMAO: .Anyway you make that secen very hot (y)

Reactions: V.A. Laurie
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes