vitamin433

May 11, 2018
So first of all, I want to say how nice it is to see a mostly positive reaction to this ending. I'm truly glad that people enjoy it. Whether you go for the one option (
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
) or the other (
), it's encouraging to see so much love for Melody... and for Karina's tits.

but i have to say... (spoiler incoming, so don't read if you haven't played the chapter yet)

I haven't seen a single person mention the fact that you can choose
Which tells me either people aren't doing that option or just don't care about it. I thought for sure there would be people who liked that being added, people who didn't like it, and a third group who didn't care at all.
Hmmmm.... gonna say the same thing that dude from anime

Raizen-sama

Oct 20, 2017
Oh man this was really nice ending with Melody, lots of different emotions, nice build up throughout the ending.
I hope the rest of the planned endings will be at least as good as this one, keep up with good work and if possible do not let us wait too long

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I haven't seen a single person mention the fact that you can choose
Which tells me either people aren't doing that option or just don't care about it. I thought for sure there would be people who liked that being added, people who didn't like it, and a third group who didn't care at all.
I did that one, Melody being so happy about it was awesome.

hallo is so long time why not all girl pregnant?
1. Not all girls have an ending yet.

2. Out of the 2 that do 1 of them is more focused on her career than starting a family just yet.

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
Urgh:sick:Dude,you eat your own semen?Even I never done that.Usually I avoid to kiss my girl after she gave me BJ or something.

Sorry,I guess some people into that stuff.:)Each to their own.
It's not always about guys' kink you know. Sometimes it's ok to do something unusual for my girl if she loves it

• Red Heart
Reactions: goochklok

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Like Leah's ending this one stayed true to Melody's character, with a lot of growing up and coming to terms with herself. More wholesome than Leah, sure, but it can't be all smooth sailing. As proven by that little sprinkle of drama regarding the miscarriage. That's one of the main reasons why I went for the ending that rectified that. (I also had a look through the alternative and now want to see Karina's tat in closer detail in an upcoming ending.) Looks like she's got her boobs grown too.

About the thing V.A. mentioned, I didn't mind it on the first runthrough, and it lead to Melody being happy, so everything's good. The alternative, which I did in the second one, just cuts the scene short.

But before I leave I have to address the elephant in the room that nobody mentioned before: Yes, the really exists in Dublin (Ohio).

1603208442361.jpeg

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Besides blocking certain endings, will decisions made throughout the game have any other impact on endings ?

fea876

Nov 24, 2018
I don't like it if it's about humiliation. In that case it was about pleasing the woman you love, I liked it a lot.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes