Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
"Usually I avoid" is implying you have kissed your girl after she gave you a BJ, just not all the time. So you have done it. :ROFLMAO:
What?Heck no!Sorry,there is some misunderstand here...I avoid most of the time,But this girl keep stealing kiss eventhough I dont want to.Which mean,I never done it on my own,only her keep trapping me without my consent.-_-

Got it?End of discussion.

Dampyr

Apr 30, 2018
With aunt haley being my favorite lady in the game (followed close by leah and melody) i can only hope she gets some sort of ending later u.u

I did liked melody's ending tough.

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
I haven't seen a single person mention the fact that you can choose
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Which tells me either people aren't doing that option or just don't care about it. I thought for sure there would be people who liked that being added, people who didn't like it, and a third group who didn't care at all.
Because it's an option to do so or not. Simple and easy (y) :coffee:

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I hope Karina and Hailey are both optional in a harem ending, because in my eyes they are just ugly (big boobs, in Haileys case, just aren't enough) and not of loveable character to me. I really (!) dislike them. But as long as it's optional, it's all good. Tastes are different and that's alright.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I hope Karina and Hailey are both optional in a harem ending, because in my eyes they are just ugly (big boobs, in Haileys case, just aren't enough) and not of loveable character to me. I really (!) dislike them. But as long as it's optional, it's all good. Tastes are different and that's alright.
The harem ending is everyone, no one is optional.

• Sad
Reactions: Hermit76

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
This ending accomplished one thing for me, it made me love Melody even more than I already did before. I remember playing this game and the only two women I cared about was Alice and Leah, but Melody's character continued to stand out and grow on me to the point where I would've been satisfied with just her. From the beginning she wanted everyone to perceive her as the ditzy, slacking, carefree bimbo just to fit in when there was so much more to her.

I enjoyed this road trip and getting to know the real her. Even though she has her wild, sexy, adventurous, smartass side I enjoyed learning about her other "Nerdy", complex and talented side. She's literally a smartass. Learning that she was pregnant and suffered a miscarriage tugged on my heartstrings though, I felt that lost and pain so kudos the writer for making me feel... something. As MC said himself the fact that she went through that whole ordeal, while running a business, keeping up with her schoolwork and putting on a brave face just shows how much of an impressive women she is.

But I love that there was at least an option for another pregnancy path because Melody looked damn hot being knocked up and will make one hell of a Milf. I love the sex scenes and role playing between the two of them from the Daddy role to the Breeding role play I thought it was hot.

On the non-pregnancy path will got to spend more time with Karina who was looking freaking hot herself and at one point I was hoping for a threesome between the two, but who knows perhaps in the harem route. I was however, happy fucking Melody behind the counter while the other girls watched. But to backtrack a bit, I noticed that while at the party Leah and Alice snuck off somewhere for "alone time". That makes me bring up my previous point as to why Leah's ending should've featured Alice as well, because those two obviously still had a thing for each other and her ending would've probably been a little more well received versus what was presented to us.

Overall I loved this ending and so far it's the best(obviously)compared to Leah's, Mc was less of a super simp, he didn't cut off contact with the rest of the girls to please another and most of all he didn't move to Vancouver of all places(why?). I wanted to see Mc and Mel as parents and as married couple so bad but... I'm more than happy with the results.

DrunkLuka

Sep 1, 2018
After finishing all the scenes in this update, I have a theory.

This ending was mostly intended or written, or at least drafted to be a regular update following a planned Melody route then reutilized to be the ending. Hence the familiar writing and character developments, including Mel's mother which only appeared for like 1 second.

And compared to the train wreck that is the Leah ending, no wonder people are praising this. This is what this game is supposed to be, great writing, nice models with bare minimum system/cg without animation. It's not a hard game to produce if the story's there, but when it's not there it goes downhill pretty fast.

Hopefully, the other endings, especially Alice one will be treated at least as carefully as this one.

Joyce Harding

Aug 30, 2020
After finishing all the scenes in this update, I have a theory.

This ending was mostly intended or written, or at least drafted to be a regular update following a planned Melody route then reutilized to be the ending. Hence the familiar writing and character developments, including Mel's mother which only appeared for like 1 second.

And compared to the train wreck that is the Leah ending, no wonder people are praising this. This is what this game is supposed to be, great writing, nice models with bare minimum system/cg without animation. It's not a hard game to produce if the story's there, but when it's not there it goes downhill pretty fast.

Hopefully, the other endings, especially Alice one will be treated at least as carefully as this one.
I'm pretty sure Alice route won't suck, she's the main girl afterall.

ai...

May 30, 2019
Is there a updated incest patch? The most recent one I could find was a mod for update 0.26 and it's not working in my game...

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Happy about Melody's ending. It was sexy and dignified, perfect for her. I never tried Leah's ending as she was the least interesting character to me (and from what I've heard, that was probably the right decision) but I'm looking forward to Alice ending and Harem Ending. If those are of the same quality as Melody's I'll consider it a sucessful finish to a good game.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Kind of sad to see this game finally come to an end, but so far both endings were pretty good. What stands out the most is that both are carefully crafted for the characters they include, not just some generic happily ever after stuff. I agree with the people that say that Hailey deserves an ending for herself, maybe that could be made a reality as something of a bit of post game or something like that, maybe she could be included in a triangle ending with Alice.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes