Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
That's such a waste, Hailey should have her Own ending where she and the MC are together
Hailey should have her own ending. As a matter of fact, she should have her own story.
Her role is more like a side character in the main game and never intended as one of the main girls.She is like Susan.

Also,she will be included in the harem ending,all the girls will get pregnant eventually.And why no one mention about MC-Dad Ending?Its the best ending ever!

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Her role is more like a side character in the main game and never intended as one of the main girls.She is like Susan.

Also,she will be included in the harem ending,all the girls will get pregnant eventually.And why no one mention about MC-Dad Ending?Its the best ending ever!
I am really surprised by how much people are invested in Hailey considering her late addition to the game. I'm perfectly fine with her being a harem ending but not full separate ending love interest. But then to each their own...

Last edited:
Reactions: Genji

rob7278

Jan 22, 2020
Love the Melody ending!!!
I especially love that Melody was given more depth and wasn't just portrayed as a crazy bimbo.
I also agree with many others in that - Hailey should have her own ending. But since it isn't listed as an option when you are choosing endings, I take that as an indication that the dev doesn't intend to have a Hailey ending.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Love the Melody ending!!!
I especially love that Melody was given more depth and wasn't just portrayed as a crazy bimbo.
I also agree with many others in that - Hailey should have her own ending. But since it isn't listed as an option when you are choosing endings, I take that as an indication that the dev doesn't intend to have a Hailey ending.
Yup (y)

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Well, if the rest of the endings are as good as the Melody pregnancy ending count me in. That was fantastic, im really glad that was the direction it went with her character. I really, really enjoyed that

Jace325

Dec 27, 2019
Really enjoyed this update, and can't wait for the next ending. Thinking about drifting apart friendships always gives me the feels but it's really nice to see realistic characters with motivations outside of the MC in these games.
As someone that lives in Ohio I gotta say, yeah it kinda blows haha.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020

Yes, I understand this. I'm just stating my opinion on the character. Aunt Hailey = best girl!

I am really surprised by how much people are invested in Hailey considering her late addition to the game. I'm perfectly fine with her being a harem ending but not full separate ending love interest. But then to each their own...
Because Aunt Hailey = best girl! :ROFLMAO::love::coffee:(y)

And, honestly, she wasn't that late. The MC was barely doing much with any of the girls by the time she rolled into the picture. I think her appearance into the story was "good timing." Add a bit of challenge to the MC and what not.

Reactions: Spirit Detective

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Really enjoyed this update, and can't wait for the next ending. Thinking about drifting apart friendships always gives me the feels but it's really nice to see realistic characters with motivations outside of the MC in these games.
As someone that lives in Ohio I gotta say, yeah it kinda blows haha.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wouldn't wish living in Ohio on anyone, not even my worse enemy. I'd rather move to Vancouver of all places, my deepest condolences.

Inferno_2510

Jan 16, 2020
hey idk what the problem is i can't get Melody Ending, it telling that ending isn't finished and i have accepted her as girlfriend so it should be coming right! iam comfused.

Yo i found the problem its because of the patch maybe they have to update the patch.

Last edited:

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
The reason why Hailey now has fans is that she was introduced as a bit of a disturbance for break up the flow, but then changed towards being someone positive for the story, that's why Nick in Glamour for example is a much better addition than Eric in Big Brother was. He's just there to add something to the story like Hailey while Eric was there to piss off the player and to keep everyone on their toes and most players didn't like that much.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The reason why Hailey now has fans is that she was introduced as a bit of a disturbance for break up the flow, but then changed towards being someone positive for the story, that's why Nick in Glamour for example is a much better addition than Eric in Big Brother was. He's just there to add something to the story like Hailey while Eric was there to piss off the player and to keep everyone on their toes and most players didn't like that much.
The fact that Eric was basically unstoppable and miles ahead of MC and fucked the players waifus until DC at last gave us an option to kick Eric out may also have something to do with that. :p (So even those who do not mind competition in a game normally got to hate Eric and not only those who hate other dick in their game. He was just setup too strong.) Especially since they could not fuck Eric themselves, which you can with Haley who also was never an antagonist in the game. Just a possible blockade at start.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
The fact that Eric was basically unstoppable and miles ahead of MC and fucked the players waifus until DC at last gave us an option to kick Eric out may also have something to do with that. :p (So even those who do not mind competition in a game normally got to hate Eric and not only those who hate other dick in their game. He was just setup too strong.) Especially since they could not fuck Eric themselves, which you can with Haley who also was never an antagonist in the game. Just a possible blockade at start.
Exactly, it's the way they're introduced and handled and that's why Nick and Hailey are better additions than Eric. Sure you can have these people, but than you'd need to have a game like The Tyrant I think where this is a major theme.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Exactly, it's the way they're introduced and handled and that's why Nick and Hailey are better additions than Eric. Sure you can have these people, but than you'd need to have a game like The Tyrant I think where this is a major theme.
But the Joke is if you decide the other path in that game, you can actually completely stop them in as far as the main game goes. :p

Thing is a Haley solo ending likely does not make much sense in the eyes of the devs. Both endings we had were about MC growing up and ending with the woman for the rest of his life. Now there is a question whether Haley would fit that even if you think she is hot and sweet.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes