Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
Another great ending.

I like how they built upon Melody's impulsive/crazy image and turned her into something different, yet the same.

The inserts of Hailey and Karina added a a bit more broader perspective of the gang's lives (and even highlighted how disconnected MC was in Leah's ending.)

---

Not sure how intentional it was, but it feels like the narration for both ending's represented the characters themselves. Which I thought was really cool.

The indecisive Leah had a long, round-about script which almost felt like it was padding for time, while the impulsive and direct Melody had a bit more fast-paced script which got straight to the point as it hit each story beat.

Can't wait to see how the others' are handled.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Devs who write these long and sometimes complicated stories all seem to have the same thing in common; they cant end them.
This is a case in common. Terrible endings. It is like they got a sudden attack of writer's block. We can only hope the other endings will be better. Please.

• Angry
Reactions: Queen Daenerys

xenoman

Nov 2, 2018
If I am being fair, this ending was shorter but far better than the Leah's ending. The MC seemed like as desperate tool in that ending. In this one, he was far more organic and interesting. The interaction with his dad was less consequential in this one.

With the bright lighting...is the MC dead? looks after life ish

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Leah's ending was dreadful but maybe that was the point. Melody's ending was much more bearable and had a much better tone. Now I wonder what's in store for Alice. Because we can only go up right?
That's what I hope. I seriously loved this vn until the dad and Alice's mom showed up then it went down hill fast but hopefully the dev is just getting the bad endings out of the way so by the time for the harem ending it will be epic.

...and *fingers crossed* the dad will be abducted by aliens, in a coma or my favorite: lost at sea by that release.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
...and *fingers crossed* the dad will be abducted by aliens, in a coma or my favorite: lost at sea by that release.
The open sea is a good idea, but it has yet to be perfected. How about if the father is taken off board and devoured by a giant octopus? Then we could add a [Tentacles] tag and that would bring at least 3-4 new patrons. Win:Win for everyone (except for the father)!

• Haha
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
The open sea is a good idea, but it has yet to be perfected. How about if the father is taken off board and devoured by a giant octopus? Then we could add a [Tentacles] tag and that would bring at least 3-4 new patrons. Win:Win for everyone (except for the father)!
Brilliant :LOL: (y) now that is a scene with the father i would enjoy :) well played.

Reactions: thorin0815

NG12345

Sep 25, 2017
Did the melody ending first then the leah one since I liked Leah better.

This was....unwise.

I'm not going to say the Leah ending was bad, per se. But I didn't enjoy it. At the least, I felt like there should have been some more showing of happy times together with Leah once they finally wound up together. As it was, like the Dad said, it mostly felt like a story of a guy chasing a girl who didn't want to be with him, except for a bit at the end. And even then, well, it only really felt like she was able to finally accept MC after he gave up literally everything else in his life for her. Melody, by contrast, was a joy and I'm glad we got to see the pair together in hard times and then good ones.

Also the story completely ignoring Alice and Leah's relationship in Leah's ending was just weird.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

This was....unwise.

I'm not going to say the Leah ending was bad, per se. But I didn't enjoy it. At the least, I felt like there should have been some more showing of happy times together with Leah once they finally wound up together. As it was, like the Dad said, it mostly felt like a story of a guy chasing a girl who didn't want to be with him, except for a bit at the end. And even then, well, it only really felt like she was able to finally accept MC after he gave up literally everything else in his life for her. Melody, by contrast, was a joy and I'm glad we got to see the pair together in hard times and then good ones.

Also the story completely ignoring Alice and Leah's relationship in Leah's ending was just weird.
Ouch I can't imagine doing them in that order. I held off the Leah ending until this update cause of what I peeped it consisted of hoping that the next ending would be better. It was, hopefully they will continue improving

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020

This was....unwise.

Leah's ending was not even an ending. It was more like an extended story with leah. Leah wanted to make her career and that's why she did not want to go official with MC because she knew this relationship will be broken once she leaves. Long distance relationships don't work well. Leah did not tell MC about the offer the time she got it because she was sure she want to leave and she dragged MC for a long time and was scared that MC will get hurt if she tells him about the offer and she have to leave.

Leah did wrong here. She kept MC in the hanging and at the very last moment she told him about the offer. she should have rejected MC's proposal if she really wanted to leave the city and end things with MC.

Regarding MC giving up everything in his life for her, leah did not ask him to leave everything. she was just worried how life of MC will be if he leaves everyone behind for her. She cared for MC and also for her friends. she knows how much MC means to them. taking MC away will also hurt her friends.

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo
Jun 11, 2020
That's what I hope. I seriously loved this vn until the dad and Alice's mom showed up then it went down hill fast but hopefully the dev is just getting the bad endings out of the way so by the time for the harem ending it will be epic.

The dad showing up was like adding cancer to the game he fucked up the whole vibe.

Jun 11, 2020
Kind of sad to see this game finally come to an end, but so far both endings were pretty good. What stands out the most is that both are carefully crafted for the characters they include, not just some generic happily ever after stuff. I agree with the people that say that Hailey deserves an ending for herself, maybe that could be made a reality as something of a bit of post game or something like that, maybe she could be included in a triangle ending with Alice.
The only triangle that would've made sense to me is Mc, Alice and Leah.

1 Lone Wolf

Jun 6, 2020
Food for thought to the developer of this great game. With the 2 you have done so far, and IMO neither one having a true ending, Where she goes of to Canada in pursuit of her career and then with Melody living with the MC but never married.
Are you considering doing a spin off of this game to perhaps write other stories on each of the characters endings. Example.. Leah comes back and the MC is still not married to anyone and they reunite style story line, or with Melody's ending did they stay single enjoying the swinging life style and the possibilities that could come of that?

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes