longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
This was much better than I expected and had way more content ... I went into this fully prepared to skip through it all if needs be, but actually enjoyed it.

Even characters I wouldn't be into normally like the Aunt and her big boobs, I enjoyed as it somehow felt a bit wrong (and I'm sure it would have all been better if I'd waited for the incest patch to get updated so I could use that), and I enjoyed how broken she was ... though I can't remember if I ever actually got to fuck her or not.
Or K, who I never thought had the best face, was still adorable and maybe became my favourite.
The teacher, actually had a great face and made me get past how booby she was, I woulda liked some more rough content with her too.
Melody was hot and not one-dimensional, I would have liked a bit of an expansion on the stuff where you could hit her in the face, but maybe that woulda happened if I'd focused her more (I've seen a comment or 2 above that wasn't something I encountered).

Only bit I wasn't into was when the Dad came home, that dragged a bit and kinda lost my attention ...

I've not checked out any of the endings as the first 2 I would opt for weren't done and I'll want to see those first before checking out the others as a sort of side thingy to them... but it was definitely worth my time, if I knew it was this far along I shoulda waited for it to be completed and then played it with the inceset patch, ah well.

MattC94PL

Dec 11, 2018
Ah, there we go! My girl's ending! All I wanted :D They say 'don't stick a dick in crazy' but this time, the crazy is worth it! <3

Actually... I want a sequel. Or at least another story set in this universe! I just want more of these characters, they're great.

Reactions: BenMeiffert

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I am sorry but the Melody ending was leaps and bounds better than the Leah ending! It had the feels and showed just how deep a character she was. Now I am guessing that the Karina ending will be shit like Leah's but I hold out hope for the Alice ending ( personal favorite ), and the Harem ending. But yeah Melody ending is top freaking notch loved it.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Still pissed off about Hailey, no reason to make her marry or get in another relationship. Still shitty that the fucking asshole dad is the one you are telling.

Melody's ending was a tad better. This was such a hot and great game til the last chapter before the ends started. I really hope it can be great again.

Reactions: thorin0815

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Still pissed off about Hailey, no reason to make her marry or get in another relationship. Still shitty that the fucking asshole dad is the one you are telling.

Melody's ending was a tad better. This was such a hot and great game til the last chapter before the ends started. I really hope it can be great again.
I haven't seen Leah's ending yet so I can't say much about whether Melody's ending is better. In general, I liked Melody's ending, but it was too open to my liking. Perhaps at the end the dev should have shown a slide show with the marriage, the birth of the child, etc.

I didn't really understand why the MC was talking to the father, I would have preferred if the MC had talked to himself.

And I'm pissed about Haley as well.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Still pissed off about Hailey, no reason to make her marry or get in another relationship.
I hate to be "that girl" but she was never going to stay single for long.

It's mentioned enough times in the story how much she likes sex and how wild she was before and during her marriage. She wasn't looking for anything long time with her nephew, he was cock when she needed it.

A woman that horny doesn't stay off cock for long.

Her and Susan have an awful lot in common.

All of them that aren't part of the endings moved on. It's not explicitly said in Melody's ending but you don't get your tits pierced unless you want people to see them, little Karina is getting dicked down on the regular. Alice and Leah got it on eventually.

In Leah's ending the girls would have moved on and fucked other people.

I know it's not what people want to hear but VA has said several times he made them have feelings of their own and their own lives.

Young hot girls don't stay single for long.

The harem ending is the only hope you have of keeping them off other cock.

I like you guys, some of you are awesome but some of you are really weird when it comes to this shit.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017

It's mentioned enough times in the story how much she likes sex and how wild she was before and during her marriage. She wasn't looking for anything long time with her nephew, he was cock when she needed it.

All of them that aren't part of the endings moved on. It's not explicitly said in Melody's ending but you don't get your tits pierced unless you want people to see them, little Karina is getting dicked down on the regular. Alice and Leah got it on eventually.

I know it's not what people want to hear but VA has said several times he made them have feelings of their own and their own lives.

I like you guys, some of you are awesome but some of you are really weird when it comes to this shit.
Oh,gee~,Avaron,Thanks*blushing(。・ω・。)

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
As most of players, i was a little disappointed with Leah's ending because I like her. MC had to wait long time before being happy with her.
Melody's ending is far better and i can see this romance and this love between them, thing i didn't really feel with Leah's story.
I'm not waiting anything with Karina's ending because i don't really like her, but Alice's ending and Harem's ending should be good ones too.
I didn't wait any ending with Hailey, i don't think i would play that if it would exist.

I'm always sad when a good game comes to end, as every tv-series i like. I will miss these girls.

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
This ending is much better than the last one for sure. But please make the MC's dad disappear in the next endings, I'm sure no one here wants his dad pocking his nose around ,everywhere and into many things. The creator can do that because well............he's the creator.

Reactions: _baka_

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

I understand Hailey would never be a nun, it's the fact that the mc can't ever chose her. So it fills me with the whole "great expectations" vibe.

My mc's only chance to keep her is the harem ending and there is no guarantees. I honestly don't mind what the other ladies get up to in the other endings cause they all have their own endings.

Reactions: Bobby Boucher

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I understand Hailey would never be a nun, it's the fact that the mc can't ever chose her. So it fills me with the whole "great expectations" vibe.

My mc's only chance to keep her is the harem ending and there is no guarantees. I honestly don't mind what the other ladies get up to in the other endings cause they all have their own endings.
Personally I don't think she'll be sticking around in the harem either. I don't think she's the settle down and share kind of girl.

She's very much like Susan when it comes to sex so a couple of times a week isn't going to keep her around for long. She's used to a man being around constantly and that's probably what she's going to look for.

I just don't think she's going to be around for long term stuff.

Reactions: fea876

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Personally I don't think she'll be sticking around in the harem either. I don't think she's the settle down and share kind of girl.

She's very much like Susan when it comes to sex so a couple of times a week isn't going to keep her around for long. She's used to a man being around constantly and that's probably what she's going to look for.

I just don't think she's going to be around for long term stuff.
Sadly you are probably right. It just sucks when your favorite is out of reach. Seeing the dad again always makes my mood worse but atleast Hailey had a nice scene in melody's ending. Hopefully she has more before it's all said and done.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Hailey seems a lot more likely to be a friend w/ benefits than an actual member of the harem, as in her being in a romantic relationship with MC. Sort of like how she gave MC a BJ in this update, she'll just drop by whenever she wants some and then do her own thing in the meantime.

She is 20 or so years older than the rest of them. Different stage of her life, with different wants and needs.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Hailey seems a lot more likely to be a friend w/ benefits than an actual member of the harem, as in her being in a romantic relationship with MC. Sort of like how she gave MC a BJ in this update, she'll just drop by whenever she wants some and then do her own thing in the meantime.

She is 20 or so years older than the rest of them. Different stage of her life, with different wants and needs.
I understand what you have posted is logical. I'm Just crushed that the mc can't chose her and then salt in the wound hears she has either married or in the last on, in a relationship. No amount of facts can make that feel right. But ty anyway. :)

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes