BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
So Leah has only one ending without any choice and with MC being very patient.
Melody has two differents ending depending if you want her being pregnant or not...
I wish there are differents endings with Alice too, just a small one with Karina (like extra chapters) and differents with Harem ending (pregnancies, Melody become bisexual...)

Reactions: johnelros

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
Just finished Leah's ending and holy shit, I wanted to break things with her so bad.... she did nothing wrong but MC behavior was pathetic... gonna see Melody ending today, I Hope it's better.

Can't wait to see the harem and Alice end though, Alice is the true love.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
If you want to fantasise she's a virgin you go right ahead.

Thing is we like sex as much as guys do so the chances of her dating a few guys and keeping her legs shut would be very, very slim.
sex does not depend on gender. It depends on every individual. some like it more and some like it less.

Reactions: Raven Hex
Oct 26, 2020

Thing is we like sex as much as guys do so the chances of her dating a few guys and keeping her legs shut would be very, very slim.
Is there actual proof of her bedding any of her partners? Or just speculation due to boredom? Like where did this come from? The Dev never said anything.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
sex does not depend on gender. It depends on every individual. some like it more and some like it less.
True, but at no point did she say that it was her first time. Leah did IIRC, perhaps others as well, but Alice never mentioned that she'd never been fucked before the MC . You'd expect that the character would have said something about it since her first time would be an important event.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Bruh,she does have experience with sex.If she is a virgin.She never lead the sex at the beach.

I dont get why people complain her being a virgin or not.The only matter is she is with us now.Except Hailey and Susan,fuck them :LUL:

Reactions: finndem

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is there actual proof of her bedding any of her partners? Or just speculation due to boredom? Like where did this come from? The Dev never said anything.
There is no proof either way.

That being said she has dated multiple people and only Karina say she is a virgin while Leah admits to never having sex with a man but has slept with women.

Alice never claims to be a virgin and obviously knows what she is doing with both genders.

Left up to the player to decide but I can't see her as a virgin.

Like I said, if you want her to be a virgin in your game that's fine but there is no point trying to convince everyone or make it canon to the story because not everyone agrees. There is more pointing at her not being a virgin than there is to the contrary.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
There is no proof either way.

That being said she has dated multiple people and only Karina say she is a virgin while Leah admits to never having sex with a man but has slept with women.

Alice never claims to be a virgin and obviously knows what she is doing with both genders.

Left up to the player to decide but I can't see her as a virgin.

Like I said, if you want her to be a virgin in your game that's fine but there is no point trying to convince everyone or make it canon to the story because not everyone agrees. There is more pointing at her not being a virgin than there is to the contrary.
Right?We already In the endgame now

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
well all i can say is that it is up to us what to think about her. we all have to admit though that she never showed signs of being shy or innocent which is common for Virgins.

I thought she's the innocent one until chapter 2 and in chapter 3 that bathroom sharing incident happened and i was like WTF. I mean that girl ran away from MC's room when she saw MC masturbating and the next day she is peeing in front of MC and holding MC's dick like its nothing. She was naked in front of a lot of people in the nudist beach. she was also naked in front of that gay clerk.

I actually thought she's not virgin but then i saw story writer's comment about alice's virginity saying that it was never said she slept with any man before. Then i realized she never said anything about her past sexual experience. yeah she said she hooked up before with boys but even making out or blowjobs comes under hookups.

At the end all i can say is that it's open to our interpretation. Rest assured that Virgin or not she's not a slut like susan and hailey.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

You just crushed so many clueless males ideals. Next you tell them that not every lesbian just needs a good dicking :p

God I love your posts :ROFLMAO:

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes