MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
Sign me up for some of Ava's redhot sauce!

Wait... Was it a good thing that I made that association? Now it'll be weird for me to eat ketchup and hot sauce... Hmm... I wonder what thousand island and hot sauce taste like?
I don't know about that association lol but I'm sure every time you see a Frank's Red Hot Sauce you'll probably not see it in the same way :LOL: And with the Thousand island and hot sauce thing as Harry Hill would say "There's only one way to find out FIGHT!"In all seriousness thee should try it could be nice xD

Reactions: MrFriendly

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
About 2 months per update, which is now per ending
That's a safe expectation. We haven't said when the next ending will release, or confirmed which ending it will be yet. But in due time, we will make those announcements.

Reactions: haooni

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Now see that I would find to be a very poor excuse since I cannot imagine how 72% of the game could be taken by 4 additional endings, especially when one ending was listed from 0.26 to 0.28.
Ah whatever, no use dwelling on it anyway I suppose.
when we finish the game we will release that as Version 1.0
Any bug fixes or tweaks after that will be 1.x

the current number scheme is meant to show how many updates have been released prior to the final version. It's not an indication of how many there will be.

hope that helps

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Probably would've used you as the dipping sauce, getting your red hair confused with ketchup. Giving a whole new meaning to "special sauce". Ava's RedHot can be it's name.
While I appreciate a good word play (and the image is... intriguing...), the implied association of hot sauce with hoo-ha (Avaron1974 's or anybody else's...) is kinda making me squirm in sympathy...o_O

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
That totally wouldn't break the immersion. Adding it in retroactively for you now.
Its simple really, after your done with the last ending have the MC say "So Dad what about you ? how are things going with your life since your wife, who you fucked me and her daughter over left you ?"... And then have the dad say "I just wanted to make sure you were ok, this would be our last conversation", than the MC notices he was on his laptop over looking a cliff which he promptly jumps off (for being a jackass that ruined one of the best games/stories in this site)... and the MC just smiles and says "at last... closure."

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
While I appreciate a good word play (and the image is... intriguing...), the implied association of hot sauce with hoo-ha (Avaron1974 's or anybody else's...) is kinda making me squirm in sympathy...o_O
Never gone that route but as a sub I have talked to other subs about likes and dislikes. Some of the girls and boys i've talked to are into some really hardcore shit, i'm pretty vanilla on account of my fear of pain, I just like giving up control but there are girls that like a bit of burn on the crotch.

One girl I talk to got her start in the scene by jilling off after chopping chilli's. Turns out she enjoyed the following pain and there are also guys that like having their genitals smeared in chilli paste.

Sounds really painful to me so not something i'm ever likely to partake in but it is a thing.

People are weird.

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
Now see that I would find to be a very poor excuse since I cannot imagine how 72% of the game could be taken by 4 additional endings, especially when one ending was listed from 0.26 to 0.28.
Since when does version numbers relate to game completion percentage? Does any game in development work in that manner? I've seen devs use multiple decimal points to indicate patches vs content updates, but never used to indicate estimated percentage of game completion. It is well known that version 1.# usually indicates game completion though, unless it's a game like WoW or Runescape where updates go on forever.

Reactions: Anarial

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
"The father was lost at sea... never to be heard from again." Has a nice ring to it :LOL: :p
If this were ever remade, expanded upon or something that gave us more content involving these characters lives I would 100% support giving dear old Dad the Poochie treatment

giphy.gif

With that said, I forgot to check this thread after I asked whether Haley would have an ending or not and I must say that learning that she definitely won't have one of her own* was saddening but if some of the posts I've read (If I missed a relevant post let me know, I didn't have time to read everything since my last one) end up being correct and she isn't even really included in the harem ending that will be, personally, a bigger disappointment in an otherwise great story than what happened in the latest update of Dating My Daughter.

I'm just saying, how can you deny us Haley fans a fully fleshed out (Pun not intended but I'll take it) ending after giving us an appetizer like this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*it would be an amazing surprise if the final update had the "I broke up with everyone" choice end up being "I broke up with everyone and moved in with Haley permanently"

Last edited:

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
We haven't said when the next ending will release, or confirmed which ending it will be yet.
You haven't confirmed which ending is next? I thought you already listed the order either here or on Patreon. Am I wrong?

I thought next it was Karina, No One, Harem, Alice. And one of the reasons for that order was because Alice was first/main girl, so it's only appropriate that she's the finale.

I'm not trying to argue, I am seriously wondering if you wrote that, someone else wrote that, or if it was just my imagination.

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
You haven't confirmed which ending is next? I thought you already listed the order either here or on Patreon. Am I wrong?

I thought next it was Karina, No One, Harem, Alice. And one of the reasons for that order was because Alice was first/main girl, so it's only appropriate that she's the finale.

I'm not trying to argue, I am seriously wondering if you wrote that, someone else wrote that, or if it was just my imagination.
must have been someone else lol. I don't think we have said what the order will be, but that will not be it :p

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

I don't recall any order being made but if anything I think harem will be the last.

Only players would say Alice is the main girl, devs have never said that.

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
must have been someone else lol. I don't think we have said what the order will be, but that will not be it :p
I found the post in question on page 418 of the forum. Not by you. I saw the words "Game Developer" under his name and, at the time, I assumed he was part of the team that makes this game. My bad.

I'm still gonna hold out hope that Karina's ending comes out sooner rather than later.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes