Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Bruh,she does have experience with sex.If she is a virgin.She never lead the sex at the beach.

I dont get why people complain her being a virgin or not.The only matter is she is with us now.Except Hailey and Susan,fuck them :LUL:
Hey now! Leave my Hailey out of this :mad:

I Seriously adore her.

All this purity talk reminds me of clerks and the "how many dicks did she suck" discussion:p

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Next you tell them that not every lesbian just needs a good dicking :p
Even if I was a guy i'd avoid saying that, not because it offends us but more i've seen some really ugly lesbians.

Dicking them would take a lot, and I mean a LOT, of alcohol. We're talking enough to knock out a small Elephant.

Went on one of those lesbian speed dating things a few years back just before I met my girlfriend and one of the ... I want to say women but i'm still not sure ... I couldn't tell if it was male, female or swamp beast. It had quite big tits, a really nice voice but stubble Gillette would be proud of, a hairline that looked like it was trying to run from it's face it started that far back, 1 eyebrow and wearing jeans me, my twinsy and my best friend could fit in.

Any bloke willing to try and convert that would have my respect.

And pity.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
I couldn't tell if it was male, female or swamp beast. It had quite big tits, a really nice voice but stubble Gillette would be proud of, a hairline that looked like it was trying to run from it's face it started that far back, 1 eyebrow and wearing jeans me, my twinsy and my best friend could fit in.
Ava, you've......... managed to describe the indescribable. o_O

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
... I want to say women but i'm still not sure ... I couldn't tell if it was male, female or swamp beast. It had quite big tits, a really nice voice but stubble Gillette would be proud of, a hairline that looked like it was trying to run from it's face it started that far back, 1 eyebrow and wearing jeans me, my twinsy and my best friend could fit in.
I haven't been able to laugh so much in a long time, thank you very much for that, but you now owe me a cup of coffee and a professional cleaning of my monitor. :ROFLMAO:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Even if I was a guy i'd avoid saying that, not because it offends us but more i've seen some really ugly lesbians.

Dicking them would take a lot, and I mean a LOT, of alcohol. We're talking enough to knock out a small Elephant.

Went on one of those lesbian speed dating things a few years back just before I met my girlfriend and one of the ... I want to say women but i'm still not sure ... I couldn't tell if it was male, female or swamp beast. It had quite big tits, a really nice voice but stubble Gillette would be proud of, a hairline that looked like it was trying to run from it's face it started that far back, 1 eyebrow and wearing jeans me, my twinsy and my best friend could fit in.

Any bloke willing to try and convert that would have my respect.

And pity.
You missed out, that thing was the ogre to your pixie. A magical pairing you two would've been.

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Problem is i'd be terrified when she says she's going to eat me, I wouldn't know if she meant the nice way or with extra side of fries.
Probably would've used you as the dipping sauce, getting your red hair confused with ketchup. Giving a whole new meaning to "special sauce". Ava's RedHot can be it's name.

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
Probably would've used you as the dipping sauce, getting your red hair confused with ketchup. Giving a whole new meaning to "special sauce". Ava's RedHot can be it's name.
Not gonna lie fries and hot sauce sound's pretty good right about now.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Someone clear up this confusion for me.
This VN is listed as v0.28 (what IS GU btw) yet I seem to be at the end of the course on all aspects with the exception of the endings, which are many apparently.
I haven't played this for a couple of months, noticed there was a newer version so I downloaded it and checked it out.
There was nothing at all after my save so what am I missing?

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Someone clear up this confusion for me.
This VN is listed as v0.28 (what IS GU btw) yet I seem to be at the end of the course on all aspects with the exception of the endings, which are many apparently.
I haven't played this for a couple of months, noticed there was a newer version so I downloaded it and checked it out.
There was nothing at all after my save so what am I missing?
GU = Gallery Unlocked
The last couple of updates have been endings for certain characters; if you aren't involved with those characters, you won't see any new content.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
GU = Gallery Unlocked
The last couple of updates have been endings for certain characters; if you aren't involved with those characters, you won't see any new content.
Alright, that is fair enough to spend a couple of weeks each complete endings for characters but why is this still listed as v0.28 then if the novel is virtually finished.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
The game still has endings left to go, when it's complete it'll be finished.
Now see that I would find to be a very poor excuse since I cannot imagine how 72% of the game could be taken by 4 additional endings, especially when one ending was listed from 0.26 to 0.28.
Ah whatever, no use dwelling on it anyway I suppose.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes