Calvin Kloin

Jul 24, 2019
I'm playing this for the first time. Incest patch for 0.28 doesn't seem to work for me. I've read the the whole incest patch thread to find a solution and posted there still no answer. She's still his half step sister after applying patch and clean rpyc. Anyone can help me? Am I missing something here?

Edit: Oh I get it now. But the story would be so much better if the dev did not kill the mother just a divorce making the daughter full not half sibling of the MC separated since childhood. No need step mom or step aunt and making them all blood related family.

Last edited:

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
The only stories that are better because of incest, are landladies stories.
Even that would not be the case for everyone. For me personally, nothing speaks against a pretty landlady or roommate, because in some games the stories hardly make any sense anyway. :LOL:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The only stories that are better because of incest, are landladies stories.
except when it changes in the middle of game from mommy to landlady and from sister to roommate/etc. dialog becomes VERY silly then.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
So, how is the game overall? The latest reviews seem to be kinda mixed and also say the game shifted a lot during its development (in terms of ideas and mechanics, atleast that's the gist of what i got).

I think i played this once and then forgot about it, don't know if that's a good or bad thing.

(Also, is this a game that had incest but had to change things due to patreon rules or was it never intended to be incest?)

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So, how is the game overall? The latest reviews seem to be kinda mixed and also say the game shifted a lot during its development (in terms of ideas and mechanics, atleast that's the gist of what i got).

I think i played this once and then forgot about it, don't know if that's a good or bad thing.

(Also, is this a game that had incest but had to change things due to patreon rules or was it never intended to be incest?)
game is nice since mc can have sex with every1 w/o any bad things, endings have so far been quite nice.

patreon f'ed up many things.

Sep 15, 2017
I feel like I just wasted to much of my time on this game....played it through only to get all the rushed endings presented to me all of a sudden and realize I can't even get the RUSHED ending that I want (only Alice) cause it hasn't been added...MA DUDE YOU KIDDING ME.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018

It was never an incest game in biological sense. Original story: Alice is daughter of MC's new stepmother, and Haley is widow of his father's brother. Both Developer and his writer are active here, so you can ask them for more details.

Anarial

May 9, 2018
I feel like I just wasted to much of my time on this game....played it through only to get all the rushed endings presented to me all of a sudden and realize I can't even get the RUSHED ending that I want (only Alice) cause it hasn't been added...MA DUDE YOU KIDDING ME.
The sense of entitlement coming off of this post is staggering. The changelog in the OP tells you which endings have been implemented so far. If you didn't check it that's entirely on you.

Sep 15, 2017
The sense of entitlement coming off of this post is staggering. The changelog in the OP tells you which endings have been implemented so far. If you didn't check it that's entirely on you.
Fine guess I was entitled and yea also my mistake on not checking OP (,noob mistake) as I'm quite new to these kinds of games but still I have played a few of these games in the last few months mostly due to quarantine....so with what little experience I have I found the endings less appealing then those other game's
I honestly thought there'd be more of a story involved where some more trouble brew's and I'd get to decide which ending I wanted to persue but then there was a time skip and they just handed me the endings with the only one I wanted not available...so I was kind pissed (still it was wrong on my part and I apologize)
But the endings did disappoint me no less...it was solid game till that point where the time skip happened
(Just my opinion)

Anarial

May 9, 2018
Fine guess I was entitled and yea also my mistake on not checking OP (,noob mistake) as I'm quite new to these kinds of games but still I have played a few of these games in the last few months mostly due to quarantine....so with what little experience I have I found the endings less appealing then those other game's
I honestly thought there'd be more of a story involved where some more trouble brew's and I'd get to decide which ending I wanted to persue but then there was a time skip and they just handed me the endings with the only one I wanted not available...so I was kind pissed (still it was wrong on my part and I apologize)
But the endings did disappoint me no less...it was solid game till that point where the time skip happened
(Just my opinion)
I can respect someone who's big enough to admit when they've made a mistake, so in that regard you have my respect.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes