rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
No ending with the father being needed back on his home world and flying off in a spaceship that maybe gets destroyed en route?

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
This is not the order of endings. We had Leah then Melody. My prediction for the next ones : Karina, no one, harem, Alice
That's just the endings given, not necessarily the correct order ;)
I believe harem will be last. Is anyone looking forward to the "no one" ending? Lol
The no-one ending is very special apparently, no other information was given other than a lol.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
I finally finished the game and all I can say is... wow. I first finished Leah and then went back and did Melody. I did not expect those endings. I have to agree with FlamesOfVengence, damn near tear jerkers - both of them. I'm looking forward to the future releases, especially Alice's.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Thinking of this "no one" ending my biggest hope is something happens to the dad. Other than that I'm curious.

As for the harem ending it better have my favorite aunt still being mine or I'm gonna throw a tantrum like a 5year old on a sugar high.

Jk but I will be really disappointed as she is my favorite of the ladies tasted. :p

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
auntie should be written off but dev could change his mind.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
auntie should be written off but dev could change his mind.
If she is written off the harem ending as well that would suck ass. Bad enough they gave her another man in the solo endings.

But this is the dev that has a villain come and be a big part of the endings (the dad). So it is possible they will torture us auntie fans more.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
My guess is the "no one" ending has something to do with the MC's conscience. He was always worrying how the girls felt about his relationships, and inter-relationships, given they were all friends. I think the old guy wearing the derby and carrying the cane was actually his super-ego trying to show him the path to resolve the inner conflict. Unfortunately, he didn't fully resolve it. At some point it'll be too much for him and he'll decide that friendships are more important, he'll end his hook-ups and boyfriend/girlfriend statuses, and they'll slowly drift apart. Kind of depressing, but that's my guess anyway...

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
My guess is the "no one" ending has something to do with the MC's conscience. He was always worrying how the girls felt about his relationships, and inter-relationships, given they were all friends. I think the old guy wearing the derby and carrying the cane was actually his super-ego trying to show him the path to resolve the inner conflict. Unfortunately, he didn't fully resolve it. At some point it'll be too much for him and he'll decide that friendships are more important, he'll end his hook-ups and boyfriend/girlfriend statuses, and they'll slowly drift apart. Kind of depressing, but that's my guess anyway...
Wow that would suck. 2020's been bad enough. I hope you are wrong. :)

Reactions: Caeir

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Wow that would suck. 2020's been bad enough. I hope you are wrong. :)
Absolutely agree, 100%... It just seemed to fit with the other two (absolutely depressing IMO) endings so far. I think Karina's ending is going to have some depressing items as well (via the parents - first one daughter, then the next). I just hope Alice's and the Harem endings fare better.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The time in between releases is hilarious. as a pattreon member to a few projects, this is funny
there are some who have even longer time between releases and some stopped making updates long ago and just collect patrons money.

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
The time in between releases is hilarious. as a pattreon member to a few projects, this is funny
Agreed. As a project that we do in our spare time while we also work other jobs and spend time with our families, and deal with everything that life brings our way in this god forsaken year, I'd say that it's really entertaining that we've been able to continue releasing updates for over 3 years, mostly on a consitent basis. This year is the first time we've not stuck with a 1 update per month schedule because we are literally writing the finales, which need to wrap up lingering threads, and provide a satisfying ending for the player with the chosen girl (inb4Leah'sEndingSucked).

You being a patron member to a few projects is cool. Are you a patron to us? If so, thanks so much for the support. It has made it so that we have been able to make this game for 3 years, and are continuing to work on it. Thank you for the support, not just with money, but the actual support that we feel when people join our patreon, discord, or just reach out somewhere.

If you're not one of our patrons, than what are you trying to prove? That you have expendable money and we aren't getting any of it? Cool? But like, also, so what?

Don't be rude.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes