I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Agreed. As a project that we do in our spare time while we also work other jobs and spend time with our families, and deal with everything that life brings our way in this god forsaken year, I'd say that it's really entertaining that we've been able to continue releasing updates for over 3 years, mostly on a consitent basis. This year is the first time we've not stuck with a 1 update per month schedule because we are literally writing the finales, which need to wrap up lingering threads, and provide a satisfying ending for the player with the chosen girl (inb4Leah'sEndingSucked).

You being a patron member to a few projects is cool. Are you a patron to us? If so, thanks so much for the support. It has made it so that we have been able to make this game for 3 years, and are continuing to work on it. Thank you for the support, not just with money, but the actual support that we feel when people join our patreon, discord, or just reach out somewhere.

If you're not one of our patrons, than what are you trying to prove? That you have expendable money and we aren't getting any of it? Cool? But like, also, so what?

Don't be rude.
Screenshot_2020-12-06 Patreon.png
Love your writing and the art on this game, I've also bought your book on Amazon :)

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Is walkthrough necessary? Mostly seems it is pacifism vs perversion. What's the difference?

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Is walkthrough necessary? Mostly seems it is pacifism vs perversion. What's the difference?
Had you looked at the, walk-through, you'd have seen the difference.
Pacifism = Passive/Submissive (route)
Perversion = Aggressive/Dominant (route)

Some people like to know, what is needed to follow the 'path' they want, and a 'walk-through' helps them, not make the wrong choices.

Was this helpful ?

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
The real suspense is : Alice ending before or after harem ending ? It would be logical to end the solo routes first, so Alice next

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes