Anarys

Aug 1, 2020
Is this game a visual novel or sandbox type game where you can move around the environment and make decisions?

Comaco

Aug 10, 2017
Is this game a visual novel or sandbox type game where you can move around the environment and make decisions?
Well, the thread does include VN in the title: [VN] [Ren'Py] Freeloading Family, and there is no 'sandbox' tag.

I can confirm for you that this matches reality. ;)

Reactions: Anarys

izumou

Jul 19, 2020
still have the slightly hope, that haley will be included in the harem ending , ( I think the chance is low, because of the lack of content + romanticly development in contrast to the "main" girls)

Reactions: haooni

Chef25

Nov 2, 2020
I just checked my saves file. My first save on this game was 5/31/2018. Still not to the end, but getting close. It's been a long haul.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Freeloading Family v0.30.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can toggle the slightly modified incest patch by clicking the game title in the main menu.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 20.06.2021 (v0.30)

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes