d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
wow...what a way to screw up. I selected a girl who i liked because of her innocence and cuteness and then i was stuck with her and her new attitude and those dumb piercings and tattoos. This is not the karina i wanted my MC to end up with. I had melody to go for the adventurous one. character development was already poor for karina when she took 180 degree turn after her first kiss.

Maybe should have developed her current character more just like what happened with melody. We came to know about her a lot more but with karina she went from a innocent one to the one with piercing and tats.

Also many of the renders are re-used from melody's ending.

1 Lone Wolf

Jun 6, 2020
This is one game that I truly hope the developer will continue past these endings. The story had some really good twists and with the way some of the endings went there is still more to tell. Please keep this one going.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
This is one game that I truly hope the developer will continue past these endings. The story had some really good twists and with the way some of the endings went there is still more to tell. Please keep this one going.
Not happening, sorry. Dev is just done with this project if you cant tell already. Anything more would just ruin this further for those that loved it before the massacre and untimely death of a great story.

Last edited:

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
Hopefully no one path will have option to be with aunty since she dosent have a ending plus make sense to be on no one since mc mainly talking about the girls and the aunt isnt the main girl hell put in the teacher as a option to if you want. The option could be a small side ending dont gotta be big as the others

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
wow...what a way to screw up. I selected a girl who i liked because of her innocence and cuteness and then i was stuck with her and her new attitude and those dumb piercings and tattoos. This is not the karina i wanted my MC to end up with. I had melody to go for the adventurous one. character development was already poor for karina when she took 180 degree turn after her first kiss.

Maybe should have developed her current character more just like what happened with melody. We came to know about her a lot more but with karina she went from a innocent one to the one with piercing and tats.

Also many of the renders are re-used from melody's ending.
I appreciate your passion, but please stop posting in this thread if you're going to flame nonstop. i see multiple posts from you in quick succession going negative on the exact same thing.

At this point it's spam.

But yeah, we reused renders, and still also put 114 new renders into the ending so... maybe you should relax a bit.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
SO! I am curious,...
What are YOU(DEV) going to do when This Game
reaches its conclusion (Is Completed)??
Are you just "Done"? Or Are You working/planning a New Game/Story??

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
SO! I am curious,...
What are YOU(DEV) going to do when This Game
reaches its conclusion (Is Completed)??
Are you just "Done"? Or Are You working/planning a New Game/Story??
I have quite a few outlines for more projects, but nothing to officially announce at this time. I don't think either FFC or myself are done after this game, though.

IncComplex3D

Jul 24, 2017
Hey VA Laurie, since I caught you online, might as well ask. Are you planning to go the pregnancy route with the harem ending? If so, you have my undivided attention ;)

Chef25

Nov 2, 2020
I appreciate your passion, but please stop posting in this thread if you're going to flame nonstop. i see multiple posts from you in quick succession going negative on the exact same thing.

At this point it's spam.

But yeah, we reused renders, and still also put 114 new renders into the ending so... maybe you should relax a bit.
It makes sense to reuse renders. After all, each of these endings have parts of the story that overlap, so why wouldn't you?

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
So why did they not move into the Aunts house instead of Alice living in a Dorm and who knows where the MC went

Reactions: Blossop
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes