pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Expected release date of next update ??
It will update when the update is done. They have not set any hard deadlines to finish a route but it seems to be a couple of months at least so probably some time in the early part of the new year.

Davner

Jan 30, 2018
So I just got to the point where everyone is taking a trip to the beach and this is the first choice in the game that had me. I don't know who to sleep with the night before we drive. I feel like at this point choices are gonna effect a lot of stuff. Walkthrough isn't helpful so I just don't know.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So I just got to the point where everyone is taking a trip to the beach and this is the first choice in the game that had me. I don't know who to sleep with the night before we drive. I feel like at this point choices are gonna effect a lot of stuff. Walkthrough isn't helpful so I just don't know.
choose that who do you like most. it doesn't matter much.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Is anyone else a bit bothered how heavily the developer interfers with the story? I feel like we are getting lectured at almost every corner in the form of the MC's thoughts and worries. Not to mention this "Gentleman" character who is obviously an in-game personification of the developer who's constantly rambling about "Alice is the one", "Are you sure you want to continue like this", "Alice blah blah blah" and so on. I think I've never experienced that in a game/VN before and it's very annoying.

That being said I really like the female characters and I'm otherwise having my fun with the game so far.

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
Is anyone else a bit bothered how heavily the developer interfers with the story? I feel like we are getting lectured at almost every corner in the form of the MC's thoughts and worries. Not to mention this "Gentleman" character who is obviously an in-game personification of the developer who's constantly rambling about "Alice is the one", "Are you sure you want to continue like this", "Alice blah blah blah" and so on. I think I've never experienced that in a game/VN before and it's very annoying.

That being said I really like the female characters and I'm otherwise having my fun with the game so far.
First, I do get why one would feel that way about the inner monologues & the gentleman scenes. It can feel a bit intrusive if you're looking for a more "free" gameplay. But personally, I really enjoyed both those elements in the game.

1. I see the MC less as a character I self-insert myself into and more as a someone who's story I'm looking at from "the beyond". So, the inner monologues help me understand him more as a character.

2. As for the gentleman, you're right that it is the developer using an in-game persona to talk to you about the game itself. But since it's done in such a tongue-in-cheek manner, I found it to be quite charming in its own way. As a writer myself, I always love it when someone takes story-telling risks and plays around with the medium like this.

In short - Yes, the developer is sharing something personal with the players through these little things. While it may not be enjoyable for everyone, I'm sure there is an audience for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: FFCreations

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
When others made games with no humor and no sense we got this- game with humor, good renders and leading mc to make his own story with girls. Version i played last was early begginig so last relase is like summer breeze for me
Thanks for work

Last edited:

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
So... I've played the whole thing now and phew, where do I start?

First things first, I was actually a bit surprised that I even reached an ending already as I expected the story to be much longer and I gotta say: It was definitely something. Now, one thing that immediately bugged me was the fact that I felt constantly forced throughout the game that I had to choose one girl and long behold exactly that happened (the harem ending is not finished yet).

I chose Melody's ending for now to see where that would lead and I have to say that I totally didn't expect to tear up a little (if you picked that ending, you know what scene I'm talking about) and I honestly felt a little empty because how could one possibly choose between these amazing characters... Which brings me to another point which can be positive or negative dependng on the person playing this game: It can get very serious and lowkey depressing very fast. I usually don't like Visual Novels that much but once in a while I do check one out and this one reminded me again why they aren't often my cup of tea.

Next up I wanna talk about a few "missed opportunities" for me personally, which are mainly the fact that pregnancy (one of my biggest kinks) only happens as an ending again as is so often the case with VN's. Another point is that it's a bit of a bummer that Hailey and Susan don't have an ending compared to the "main girls" which is very unfortunate as again I personally love more mature women and these two were probably my favourites in the game. Tho these complaints are very specific to me.

Aside from that I really wish the game was longer because it did keep me intruiged the whole way through and I really really like the way the girls were written.

Conclusion: A very solid game with nicely written characters, good pacing and great renders. Just expect your usual shortcomings that you get with a Visual Novel and you'll have a good time.

Cheers!

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
I started this game and kind of got hooked; ended up playing through the night. I'm not sure what I was expecting. Around chapter 13 I stopped to read the guide and got the feeling it's steering me solely to Alice too. Yes there's an optional selection route for each girl, but all but one seem to have bi-sexual actions, so why couldn't there have been an option for multiples? I'll finish playing and see how it plays out. I may replay and choose a different girl's path towards the end. At this point I can't remember if not selecting one was even an option. It seemed that it always steered you to have sex with each of them... But then you have to choose only one at the end? I get the dev team's intent to try and move the feelings from mere "hook-ups" to an actual relationship, but it feels like they've forced the relationship, rather than let it naturally develop... Just my observation. Like I said, I'll finish it, reread the guide, and decide if I want replay it with another girl as the focus...

Starkmk87

Oct 16, 2020
when do we get the final 3 endings to this? really sucks Alice wasn't one of the first to get an ending..

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes