Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
I hope "I choose no one" will be kind of Hailey route since she is not a love interest. Or maybe we can nag developers into creating Hailey route.:ROFLMAO: Scene in this update just reinforced for me that I really really want it.

Just imagine. No dramas or any serious stuff. No timeskips or anything like that. Just a lot of hot sex where she blows main characters mind.:giggle:

• Angry
Reactions: Genji

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
Mel was awesome. And her ending(pregnancy) was a 100x's better than Leah's. IMO.
I probably shouldn't have read this before playing the update. I still haven't finished Leah's ending and I don't know if I even want to play this ending. The update that rushed into the endings really killed the game for me. I might just play the Alice ending and be done with this.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I probably shouldn't have read this before playing the update. I still haven't finished Leah's ending and I don't know if I even want to play this ending. The update that rushed into the endings really killed the game for me. I might just play the Alice ending and be done with this.
Mel's ending was much better than Leah's. Where I felt that MC and Leah had backward progress in her ending and it was just a melancholic mood the whole way through, the Melody ending seems to stay true to the characters. There is some drama and emotion depending on choices, but I felt that the mood was generally more upbeat.

DrunkLuka

Sep 1, 2018
I guess all the points have been made but damn...

This ending is slightly better than the Leah one and I'm still kinda disappointed. Maybe because it has literally nothing to do with your choices in the previous chapters? Or the forced
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
? I like mel a lot but damn this still feels rushed.

Hopefully the dev will be kind enough to release the assets for some other dev to finish what was intended.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
so on the non-pregnancy route MC and Melody are in a open relationship and Melody fucks other guys?

I mean i was okay if Melody's adventurous past and i thought once i select her both will be exclusive to each other but that's one way to fuck up a good ending developer.

Tv301

Aug 6, 2019
There definitely should be a Hailey ending where the MC can choose to be with her. I'd pick her over Leah or melody and maybe even Alice.

• Angry
Reactions: Genji

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
so on the non-pregnancy route MC and Melody are in a open relationship and Melody fucks other guys?

I mean i was okay if Melody's adventurous past and i thought once i select her both will be exclusive to each other but that's one way to fuck up a good ending developer.
Why don't you play it and see for yourself?

The short answer is yes, they describe their relationship as open. The longer and more nuanced answer is that they seem to be open to outside relations but rarely seem to indulge. We don't see any of it in the update. My take on this is that they see themselves as the last ones standing from the original poly-cule and they just never bothered to renegotiate the rules.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Why don't you play it and see for yourself?

The short answer is yes, they describe their relationship as open. The longer and more nuanced answer is that they seem to be open to outside relations but rarely seem to indulge. We don't see any of it in the update. My take on this is that they see themselves as the last ones standing from the original poly-cule and they just never bothered to renegotiate the rules.
there's no confirmation that Melody had sex with other guys but there's no denying either. This is not the ending i was going for. when we choose a ending we look for exclusiveness. It puts my mood off to know that out of all the girls even after choosing melody she's fucking other guys.

If the relationship she thought is the old poly-cule one she would not have said 'we' always i guess.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Open Relationship are Awesome!Melody Can freely fuck other guys.MC too can fuck other girls.Arent that Fair?Also,MC can watch his Melody fuck some dude while he banging other girls too_Oor..Orgy!Invite some friends to fuck each others!:love:

I mean it does make sense,because she is pretty much adventurous in the past.It just she never mention any of her ex's.Thats all ;)

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Open Relationship are Awesome!Melody Can freely fuck other guys.MC too can fuck other girls.Arent that Fair?Also,MC can watch his Melody fuck some dude while he banging other girls too_Oor..Orgy!Invite some friends to fuck each others!:love:

I mean it does make sense,because she is pretty much adventurous in the past.It just she never mention any of her ex's.Thats all ;)
Dude this ain't NTR game. There are many games you can find with open relationship shit. The whole game Melody had sex only with MC and in her specific ending it was mentioned that she's in an open relationship and fucks other guys? why screw the game at the last minute?

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
there's no confirmation that Melody had sex with other guys but there's no denying either. This is not the ending i was going for. when we choose a ending we look for exclusiveness. It puts my mood off to know that out of all the girls even after choosing melody she's fucking other guys.

If the relationship she thought is the old poly-cule one she would not have said 'we' always i guess.
You do remember that under the original "rules of engagement", Melody wasn't fucking anybody but MC, right? For fairness sake, she could if she wanted, but she chose not to.

Reactions: d_pedestrian
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes