3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
i really dislike how the endings are handled in this game, super rushed. Feels like the dev didn't know how to get from where he was to what he wanted so he time skipped and is brushing off all the troublesome areas. the fact that you're explaining what happened to your dad and that he keeps interrupting during the sex scenes is one of the weirdest decisions ive ever seen. before the ending patch there was 0 indication that it was anywhere close to that. feels like the story got to about 60% and then the last 40% is getting condensed into something like a 5%. did the dev want to move on and this was like a sort of compromise or something ?

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Thank you for this upadate. It is great.

Mel was allways my favorit, and this ending fits perfect. At some point i have some tears in my eyes. I chose the pregnat path and it fits perfekt after... yeah you now.

So i wll try the Harem path when it is out...... but...after this... the game can end. Thx and goodbye

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
First Leah, now Mel, next will be Karina, then the no one ending, and finally we'll get Alice and the Harem because he has to drag out the main girl as far as he can.

hankheavens

Sep 3, 2017
It's like when you have a 16 year old Dog who's hips have gone but you just can't do the decent thing because it's been with you so long.........

That, and rent is probably due.......

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Really? so... same time next year maybe?:unsure:
Assuming we stick to a 2 month dev cycle for the endings - you're looking at like 8 months for the rest of the endings. It could go faster, though.

Or it'll be longer if we add more endings (which is not currently something we are doing)

Reactions: Glooskabe

NoI'mDirtyDan

Oct 14, 2017
That was a great update actually. I wanted and expected something more lighthearted and less serious but still was happy with what I got. It was really emotional in a good way. Loved the pregnancy route, usually I am not into preggo stuff but in alternative route they have open relationship which is not really my jam.

Good to have another bj scene with Hailey. Shame we didnt get a better angle in road head scene with Mel and for gods sake cutting to video chat with father during that scene was a major asshole move.

Dont be dissuaded from trying Melody ending because you didnt like Leahs one. This ending is miles better. It brings you satisfaction and closure. :giggle:
Wait so if you don't go the pregnancy route you have to have an open relationship with her fucking other people?

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Assuming we stick to a 2 month dev cycle for the endings - you're looking at like 8 months for the rest of the endings. It could go faster, though.

Or it'll be longer if we add more endings (which is not currently something we are doing)
If you do, I'd LOVE to see Alice/Leah throuple... That would come in right under full harem at the top of my preferred ending scenarios... Aside from a Hailey solo, I'm not sure any other combos would make much sense...

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes