Nov 11, 2019
Lets be real, the only reason FF was rushed to ending is because it wasn't making enough money after 2 years of developement. This game used to be amazing and deserves better honestly. Can't we just retcon the whole time skip and endings? Maybe get a new writer that isn't terrible?

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Lets be real, the only reason FF was rushed to ending is because it wasn't making enough money after 2 years of developement. This game used to be amazing and deserves better honestly. Can't we just retcon the whole time skip and endings? Maybe get a new writer that isn't terrible?
The dev of this game is working on a new game, Far Off Friends with a different writer. The writer of this game has some issues and was gone, but seemed to be back for a bit but is gone again, last I knew. The dev wanted to focus on the new game instead of waiting for the writer of this one to finish up, so don't expect a new writer for this game any time soon.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah, the endings we've gotten already don't fill me with confidence with the Harem ending. Not without some sort of twist happening.
there is harem ending and none of girls ending which is mystery to us.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
there is harem ending and none of girls ending which is mystery to us.
What are you trying to say because I cannot make hide nor hair of it.

I know the last ending is the harem ending. What I'm saying is that the endings we have seen have had some sort of twist in the story.
Alice's story, the one with all the blossoming love, basically ends with you two supposedly in an open marriage, but she's the only one getting it on.
Melody's story, the biggest joker in the group, having the most serious and heartrending story.

Do I need to go on?

Birdmiester

May 31, 2018
There have been many scenarios in this game that disappointed me, but the one that disappoints me the most is Alice’s ending. In that ending, you see Alice in a wedding dress at a photoshoot. I remember reading, both her and one of the other girls were both approached by the photographer in a mall, and were asked to do a photoshoot. What I personally would have liked to have seen, is the photographer doing a nude photoshoot back at his apartment. He would then make his move on them, and have a wild threesome. The way the story goes in the game is fucking pathetic!!

Konek Besar

Oct 3, 2022
What are you trying to say because I cannot make hide nor hair of it.

I know the last ending is the harem ending. What I'm saying is that the endings we have seen have had some sort of twist in the story.
Alice's story, the one with all the blossoming love, basically ends with you two supposedly in an open marriage, but she's the only one getting it on.
Melody's story, the biggest joker in the group, having the most serious and heartrending story.

Do I need to go on?
I liked Melody’s ending.

Reactions: JeremyCole300

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
this was one of the first VN's i discovered a little over a year ago, and it kept me playing for weeks. i got just about every ending but Alice is definately my favorite girl. hope this game gets completed in the future. or perhaps remade with better renders and animations. story was ok but i really didn't like how the father behaves toward his son. what a prick.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes