dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
The writer of this game just said to FFCreations "I'm back at writing the remaining endings" and now FFC is just waiting for the text :LUL:

I don't know if they have regular communication, would be good to know...

Reactions: pgm_01

justaguy44

Jun 30, 2018
Guess I deleted the last version of this I had, to create more room on my laptop, but I seem to recall my ending with the step-sister was just her and the MC, no one else involved? May be remembering wrong, guess I could download it again and see what saves I still have.

Okay, guess I misremembered. MC and step-sister married, but still living the polyamorous life.

Last edited:

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Yes, it's worth it.
Three of the four available endings are great.
One not so much.
We're still waiting for the harem and the alone ending.
Caling the Alice ending "not so great" is an understatement, it was just terrible imo. Felt like I wasted my time. I guess I can still recover the game from the recycle bin and check the other endings but my expectations are low as fuck

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Multi-Mod:

- Adds walkthrough in game.
- Cheat menu. (Added extra option to change name and "sexname" in game/cheat screen).
- Improvements. (All scenes will appear even if you don't have enough points and it can be disabled or enabled at the start of the game or in the cheat screen).

DOWNLOAD: MEGA, , , OR

EDIT: Fixed a label bug on ver15 file. (Android still has the bug)

SCREENSHOTS:
View attachment 1256684
On .30 GU, will adding Incest Patch go with this, is not necessary, and if compatible, which order to add them?
Thanks for the work.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
shouldn't matter, install mod 1st and then ipatch and if no replace file then done.
I did incest to mod then mod to game and it works, did have one ignorable error with Aunt so far, not sure which would be responsible. Used an old save, too.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Multi-Mod:

- Adds walkthrough in game.
- Cheat menu. (Added extra option to change name and "sexname" in game/cheat screen).
- Improvements. (All scenes will appear even if you don't have enough points and it can be disabled or enabled at the start of the game or in the cheat screen).

DOWNLOAD: MEGA, , , OR

EDIT: Fixed a label bug on ver15 file. (Android still has the bug)

SCREENSHOTS:
View attachment 1256684
Got an error, started from old save with both patches.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
OK, this is a render issue, but looks weird sexy. It looked like she was pushing a dildo or onject through her panties at the slumber party after Haileys house was burgled.

EDIT1: For fucks sake, what is with the "Starcucks" bullshit after dad gets back, actually before. Karina mentions it after the beach trip. Did FFCreations forget they eliminated then much earlier? When Melodies Mom bought the old one after the racism thing? Stay on plot!

EDIT2: WTF? The Dad comes home, the patch is totally useless and Hailey is burned at the stake anonymously??? I have no idea how many updates this has left, but sharks are laughing at you!

WeirdCrotch.png

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes