Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
cxx
Dear cxx ,
why I see in your post and many other posts this line in grey:
best possible post deletion reason: Your post in thread xyz was deleted: Reason: not the place to discuss milfy shity
and of course there is NOTHING milfy shity in mine and yours ????????!!!!!!!!!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
that text is my sig given to me by some kind mod agreeing what milfy city (aka milfy shity) actually was before rest besides real fanatics saw it too when dev took the money and abandoned game.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I can't understand why it's on hold. There was only one ending left to do: the harem, and that's what most people were waiting for. Can't be so difficult to do that..

Raboobie

Oct 6, 2020
I can't understand why it's on hold. There was only one ending left to do: the harem, and that's what most people were waiting for. Can't be so difficult to do that..
Because the writer is butt-hurt nobody liked the stupid endings, especially the step-sisters solo ending which had her involved with another girl who wanted nothing to do with the MC, so the writer is holding the harem ending hostage as an FU to the fans.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Disappointed that we didn't get an ending with Hailey. She was the hottest and the sweetest girl in the game, don't care if she was his aunt or not lol.

On another note, i wonder if devs hate it when people end up loving the side girls more then the main love interests.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes