cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nobody is either aunt hailey or mc meets some new girl (maybe relative to some girl/girls) who just came to city.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
is this game worth it? Seems to be divisive
None of the endings are worth a damn, and it has no animations or sound, but the renders are nice, and some of the dialogue is hilarious. Writing is pretty good for about the first half of the game, then it takes a pretty deep dive into stupid. Still I'd say it's worth checking out for yourself.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
None of the endings are worth a damn, and it has no animations or sound, but the renders are nice, and some of the dialogue is hilarious. Writing is pretty good for about the first half of the game, then it takes a pretty deep dive into stupid. Still I'd say it's worth checking out for yourself.
What makes the second half stupid? Would rather not start a game like this if it suddenly declines a lot

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
What makes the second half stupid? Would rather not start a game like this if it suddenly declines a lot
From what I understand Dev got a bit burned out and wanted to end the game. That coincided with the writer having some kind of mental breakdown and you get practically two different games from the time the dad shows up to the terrible endings.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Let's say that the endings start rather abrupt through a phone call from your estranged father. People like to throw their toys out of the pram and would have liked to see the story more fleshed out and take out their frustration on the endings.

(Which aren't half bad, just show different aspects of love.)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
yeah, i'm hoping for an aunt ending too.
but i'd also like to see how'd they do the harem ending.
i've never seen the MC have sex with all of them at the same time and not sure how that will work.
I hope for harem ending with everyone in love with MC.

Harem = 3 or more npc's having sexual relationship with MC all of them knowing about each other, not all of them have to be having sex with MC at the same time.
As per the tag rules. https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2021-05-02.10394/
Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]

Group sex is 3 or more having sex at the same time. MC and 2 more having sex to gether.
As per the tag rules.
  • Group sex [Sex act involving 3 or more people.]

FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
From what I understand Dev got a bit burned out and wanted to end the game. That coincided with the writer having some kind of mental breakdown and you get practically two different games from the time the dad shows up to the terrible endings.
Would really appreciate misinformation kept to a minimum. There was no burn out taking place. I didn't have the sudden desire to end the game. In fact, I probably wouldn't mind to keep it going. But both me and the writer decided very early in development that we wanted this to be a game that actually ended. Instead of being dragged out and never get an ending.

Can't speak for the writer, but as I understand he has had a lot of real life stuff to deal with.

3be43a9ac8

Oct 24, 2019
Would really appreciate misinformation kept to a minimum. There was no burn out taking place. I didn't have the sudden desire to end the game. In fact, I probably wouldn't mind to keep it going. But both me and the writer decided very early in development that we wanted this to be a game that actually ended. Instead of being dragged out and never get an ending.

Can't speak for the writer, but as I understand he has had a lot of real life stuff to deal with.
well a finished game means game with all endings to the storylines it developed, duh

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes