OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
yes in main game.
Hold on main game?!
Is there another "Freeloading Family"?!

I only see the game here and I believe this is the main game thread? I haven't even seen a side story but rather the other game that so far does not seem to be directly related but probably a shared universe.
This aunt is in that game?! And they're already on a "holding hands" relationship?!

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I agree with this. The game itself built up the idea of the MC and Alice having a long term relationship.

And then it just...limps over the finishing line with a damp squib of a climax and both the MC and Alice going off to have their own poly-relationships. Honestly, at one point I was half expecting to have two single beds at the end.

starkj

May 17, 2022
I agree with this. The game itself built up the idea of the MC and Alice having a long term relationship.

And then it just...limps over the finishing line with a damp squib of a climax and both the MC and Alice going off to have their own poly-relationships. Honestly, at one point I was half expecting to have two single beds at the end.
Yeah it sucked because she was my favorite, the other girls got much better endings imo.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Yeah it sucked because she was my favorite, the other girls got much better endings imo.
They were only better because they weren't offensively bad like Alice ending was. They still didn't match the characters and did not bring remotely satisfying conclusions to the relationships. Like getting tofu when you wanted steak. :cry:

Reactions: hawk784563 and EJW

starkj

May 17, 2022
They were only better because they weren't offensively bad like Alice ending was. They still didn't match the characters and did not bring remotely satisfying conclusions to the relationships. Like getting tofu when you wanted steak. :cry:
I mean yeah but i kinda enjoyed the ending with the blond girl who gets pregnant ( forgot her name, its been a while ).

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes