dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
If the original writer wouldn't want to finish this story, would you abandon the game with only 2 endings left? In that case It'd be nice to finish it with a new writer

FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
If the original writer wouldn't want to finish this story, would you abandon the game with only 2 endings left? In that case It'd be nice to finish it with a new writer
I understand your reason. Not having the writer definitely sucks. Still, moving onto newer projects without ending your current one is how most games here get abandoned. I hope that doesn't happen with FF though. It's a good game.
Like I mentioned prior, the writer has returned and told me he's writing the ending. If that doesn't happen for some reason, then I will definitely consider making an ending with another writer. So I don't want you to worry about it being abandoned. But it might take a while, thus "On Hold". And that's also why I'm doing the other game in the meantime.

I hope you understand.

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017

Progress Update
Hello everyone! I just wanted to give you all a small update to inform you that we are alive and working hard. In fact, at the pace we're going right now, I'd give a rough estimate of the game being released sometime next weekend. I really hope people will enjoy it.
That's all for now, just a quick update. Hope everyone has a great weekend and I'll update you again very soon when the game will be released.

guonan123

Jun 11, 2022
I would like to know your attitude towards the character of Alice.Do you still have characters and plot lines similar to Alice? I think it's better than everything in the existing game

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Progress Update
Hello everyone! I just wanted to give you all a small update to inform you that we are alive and working hard. In fact, at the pace we're going right now, I'd give a rough estimate of the game being released sometime next weekend. I really hope people will enjoy it.
That's all for now, just a quick update. Hope everyone has a great weekend and I'll update you again very soon when the game will be released.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anarial

May 9, 2018
I finally got into contact with the writer for FF pretty recently and he told me that he's continuing writing the endings. So then I will work on finishing FF as soon as I get the script from the writer, in the meantime I'm working on the new game.
Glad to hear that Val's back! Always enjoyed the writing in FF

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Like I mentioned prior, the writer has returned and told me he's writing the ending. If that doesn't happen for some reason, then I will definitely consider making an ending with another writer. So I don't want you to worry about it being abandoned. But it might take a while, thus "On Hold". And that's also why I'm doing the other game in the meantime.

I hope you understand.
So Val is back? Good, I'm glad I decided to contact him about finishing the endings in that case.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
"On Hold" for exactly a year already ? what's going on ?
Well if you went back over the last couple of pages, you would find that the developer wouldn't get in contact with the writer for sometime, forcing them to put the game on the backburner.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
I... was under the impression the game was completed. Perhaps an ending or two are missing, but I think the endings I cared about are already in.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes