LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020

Thank you to everyone for voting in the polls. We've now reached a point where we can announce what the next game will be.

By a good margin, idea 3 was the winner with almost 100 votes difference.

Idea 3: Your father passed away recently due to a long fight against cancer and you never knew about your mother. During his will reading, you got even more confused, due to the will having more heirs than you were expecting. You finished the school recently and you were ready to enjoy a sabbatical year with your best friend before going to the college. Your plan was "heal" your mind from the suffering that your father had, but you got curious over the conditions of the will and decided to make a travel to see who are the other heirs. But you weren't expecting to arrive in a such good place. A place where you finally can call "home".

Development of this game is in full throttle and we hope to share more of it sooon

Again, I want to thank everyone for your patience with all of this and I hope you'll enjoy what's to come.
Well that's generic. But I hope he can do something with the plot to make it stand out from the other 10 million games on here with the same plot.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
So is this game abandoned? Why are they teasing a new game?
No it's "on hold". The writer left after butching what endings were made and apparently is working on a new project, the dev has moved on to their next project. So I don't see this one getting done.

On hold, abandoned no matter the term I feel it's done as it ever will be.

• Sad
Reactions: EJW and Bloodguard

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Why don't the developer just delete the harem tag and harem end to make the game as finished? It just remains one end left( the single end kind of count as 1/2 end) to finish the game if this game is in single Li end.
The original writer had left and the team was already moving on to the other project, the onhold just seems abandoned to me in this condition.

• Angry
Reactions: Bloodguard

FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
Why don't the developer just delete the harem tag and harem end to make the game as finished? It just remains one end left( the single end kind of count as 1/2 end) to finish the game if this game is in single Li end.
The original writer had left and the team was already moving on to the other project, the onhold just seems abandoned to me in this condition.
The writer has returned. And is writing the script for the next ending. I will however wait until I have the actual full script to work with. So in the meantime I'm doing this next game with another writer.

"Abandoned" would imply that I have no intention of continuing it, which would be false. I would very much like to finish it. And I will finish it if I ever get the script to work with it. Thus, "On Hold".

xenoman

Nov 2, 2018
well this project did not survive the shark jump, its dead in the water and the sharks are munching on its corpse.

is it even worth finishing? its gone off the rails

sigvar

Sep 5, 2021
Not sure I understand some of the animosity here for the endings. It may feel rushed a bit but I think it ties things together pretty well. So many of the games on this site start out great but get abandoned. It is nice to have endings. I would prefer to have the harem ending done, and it sounds like that is a possibility, so I am looking forward to that.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Not sure I understand some of the animosity here for the endings. It may feel rushed a bit but I think it ties things together pretty well. So many of the games on this site start out great but get abandoned. It is nice to have endings. I would prefer to have the harem ending done, and it sounds like that is a possibility, so I am looking forward to that.
I think with regards to the endings, it's more that each of them rapidly skewed away from the tone/story of the game already presented. Each of them just feel like you got the rug pulled out from under you from what you were expecting.

Leah's ending, you get jerked around (and not in the fun way) and the relationship always feels up in the air.
Melody's ending, oh dear god, that ending.
Karina's ending...actually I never played that ending because Karina just irks me.
Alice's ending, it's not the worst ending, but it feels like if it were another game, its the ending you'd get because you picked the wrong dialogue choice in Chapter 3. If you had picked the other dialogue choice, you'd both be living by the beach, never coming out of the bedroom except to eat.

Dec 7, 2017
Yup, only 2 endings to go............and...........and.............nothing. It was a quite good game. Not really interested to see if the other 2 endings get finished. You can probably figure that out based on the previous ones.
But - good game overall.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
The game is pretty linear, but I wonder if the endings take into account your decisions throughout the game or if they don't matter, same ending no matter what

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The game is pretty linear, but I wonder if the endings take into account your decisions throughout the game or if they don't matter, same ending no matter what
choices matter little towards endings.

Jun 28, 2018
youre like most normies in the world where because your bar/standards are so low that essentially because a dev actually finishes his game, regardless of the quality youre good with it. slow clap

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Any chance we will get to see some animations in the new game? Your renders are excellent, but some animated sexy time would be very nice. ;)
any chance he'll put the end on this sad misery? guy didn't finish the game for almost whole year but still keeps payments going on by throwing bones like polls or updates on non-existing update. 600+$/mo for nothing.
there are sooo much better causes on this planet if you want to spend money, than putting it there. whole villages in africa end asia earn less monthly than this guy. and still they are making your dresses, balls, sport shoes... comparing to this milking jet running on auto pilot.
oh yes, about new game poll results: he is really going to offer something new, never seen here before: estranged son returns home after father's death finding new heirs, probably new siblings. safe guess that tags are: harem, incest, milf, school settings... prepare your vallets for this giant leap in adult games future

Reactions: Gunizz

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
anyone who chooses to avoid Hailey, deserves to not get content.
My First Love, since Day 1 of this game, Has ALWAYS been Alice! She is perfect!!
Then, Melody just kinda snuck up on us and stole our heart. A Real Sweetheart!

First off, Disregarding the Fucking mess the MC's father created,...
- Leah & Karina's Exit was Always eminent. (I was Never REALLY a Fan of Karina)
Leah eventually goes off to pursue her dream job; returning Home periodically to play with Alice & MC.
Alice & Melody 'weed out' the 'College trash' of men to find Karina a suitable BF, which her parents would approve of.

The Hardest choice would be Alice (the RIGHT Choice),
Melody (A Good choice; Happy future, but would Hurt Alice) or
Aunt Hailey (A loving woman in her own right & deserves a Happy Ending)

I was Never under the delusion that "Freeloading Family" would Never end. All Good Things come to an End, Eventually.
The idea that 6 of them would have lasted in a loving sexual Harem is a fallacy. especially after college graduation.
- worst part of it was MC was Never allowed to 'grow a pair' and stand to his father. to Stand up for Alice.

Just before the weekend beach trip, I had started writing some possible 'side stories' and had presented a few to V.C.
one of which giving MC a possible future direction.
(I cannot remember the woman's name from Mel's 'coffee shop' that MC met just before the Halloween party; I will refer to her as Monica)
- I was going to introduce a storyline which revealed her profession as a New, Up & coming, Beauty Shop owner who wanted/had expended in massage therapy. MC was going to work on getting his Certification as a massage therapist.
MC would continue working & helping Mel at the coffee shop, go to college and work giving massages to sexy ladies, MILF's and a naughty former professor, on occasion.
This could have actually grown into a Career that MC would have enjoyed (good pay;better tips)

Another storyline I was working on was one that Melody was kind of against, but since "Starcuck's" Closed down;
MC took it upon himself to Create a business plan to drum Up the "Morning Coffee Rush" Sales; which was Now going to be in DEMAND! (he would volunteer to work 5am to 10am,(Hire Alice to work Register(??) or until Mel would show up.) And present it to Melody & her Mom.

THIS Could Also have helped with the "Home" issue (which was behind All of this)
-MC & Alice Wanted Out of His father's home (Off from under Daddy's control) They needed a New Home.
(They could have moved in with Aunt Hailey, but it would have been, at least, a 2hr commute to college)

In all my 'side stories' I Never really considered Endings.
Even IF My writings were accepted & used, Did I Want to keep doing it?
(At the time; YES! I was in love with "Freeloading Family". It was My passion.)

- And then, the Bomb dropped! Daddy & Step/Alice's Mom showed up. And We All know what Happened after That!
- Yep! Aunt Haily getting pushed out and TOTALLY F*cked over (not in the good way). Kinda pissed me off! She deserved better.

I also wrote 2 other "side story" options:
- First one involving Leah. - After a long conversation, MC & Alice makes arrangements for Leah to move-in with them.
(Alice will move into the Master bedroom with MC; will redecorate Alice's bedroom and invite Leah a place to stay; giving her freedom from her parents.
Alice will/would have the option/freedom to "sleep" with MC or Leah.)

- 2nd one, is for FUN. (It was Never meant to be a part of the 'main story') a shower seduction scene with Alice & Aunt Hailey.
This was done from both POV's. Alice seducing Hailey; Hailey seducing Alice.

Last edited:

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
oh yes, about new game poll results: he is really going to offer something new, never seen here before: estranged son returns home after father's death finding new heirs, probably new siblings. safe guess that tags are: harem, incest, milf, school settings... prepare your vallets for this giant leap in adult games future
I don't get it, the dev firstly asks what people wanted on his next project, then he makes some polls to see what they want most, then he does his best to make some ideas from what people wanted, and then people claim that the ideas were generic?

What the hell people want then?

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes