cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
atleast graphics improve from this (not saying this had bad graphs).

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017

Hello everyone. Hope your weekend has been good so far. Just wanted to give you all a small tease of another character for the upcoming game. Once again want to mention that it is in fact in full throttle and we will share more in the future.

Also want to mention that we plan to add two new Discord/Patreon roles that will be given to 5$ and 10$ Patreon tiers respectively. 5$+ Patrons will at times be given access to the upcoming release's script, so that it can be proofread. 10$+ Patrons will at times be given access to the upcoming release's game files, so that they can play through it as a part of beta testing.

Neither of these are in any way obligatory of course. If you just want an early early access to the game/script then that's perfectly fine too. Anyone who does help with either proofreading or beta testing will however be credited in the game at the , as a thanks for their help with development.
These two roles will currently only be for the new and upcoming game.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
I'm in chapter 24 with version 0.30. In the walkthrough I have it goes to chapter 27, so is that the end?
Actually loving the game......I think it's really a toss-up between who I'd want more. I love Hailey and Melody and Alice. Leah is ok, but a bit too much to take, Karina...well not sure how to deal with here because of Leah.
Guess I'll find out later today if I'm coming to the end (I assume there is no more development after 0.30!?)

The_Driver

Mar 10, 2018
Hey everyone. I'd like to ask if there were any fan sig with only Melody? I can't find one :)
If there is and I didn't see, I'm just blind xD

StalkerXXX

Jul 8, 2021
Multi-Mod:

- Adds walkthrough in game.
- Cheat menu. (Added extra option to change name and "sexname" in game/cheat screen).
- Improvements. (All scenes will appear even if you don't have enough points and it can be disabled or enabled at the start of the game or in the cheat screen).

DOWNLOAD: MEGA, , , OR

EDIT: Fixed a label bug on ver15 file. (Android still has the bug)

SCREENSHOTS:
View attachment 1256684
Excuse me but the Android link is down.

• Angry
Reactions: IAmAB

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
I asked a question a few days back...does anyone have any feedback about the continuation of the game.
I guess as what I'm doing are classed as 'endings' then the game is complete and that's it, but in the title of this thread it says 'On hold'...surely it should say complete if it is. Is there planned content going to be added?

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
I asked a question a few days back...does anyone have any feedback about the continuation of the game.
I guess as what I'm doing are classed as 'endings' then the game is complete and that's it, but in the title of this thread it says 'On hold'...surely it should say complete if it is. Is there planned content going to be added?
it's not complete since it's missing 2 endings or at least 1
1. harem ending
and I think the 2nd ending would have been solo ending , I think.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
it's not complete since it's missing 2 endings or at least 1
1. harem ending
and I think the 2nd ending would have been solo ending , I think.
Correct they called the other ending "no one" ending so no clue how that would of went
none of girls and all girls endings. 3rd which many want would be ending with auntie.
Hailey needs an apology from both the Dev and the writer. Seriously.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
I think I'm going to count this as complete. The last two endings would have been nice to see but I loved both the Alice and Melody endings...especially the Alice one, though I think she should have been given the choice of having kids as well to round out both their lives. Getting to know Melody's back story more in her ending was great as well. I liked the Leah one as well, but it was too drawn out for me...you could see she wanted to live with me but just wouldn't spit it out. A better ending for the Leah character would have been if you and her had done the foodie travelling together with you helping out the photography side.
I just finished the Karina ending and think there should have been more resolution with the parents - specifically the father.
Yes an ending with Hailey would be nice but I couldn't see that as a long term relationship...just fun...a whole load of fun.
Thanks for the great game. Will have to keep an eye out for the next production.

• Angry
Reactions: Peh and Bloodguard

multiplex1

Sep 4, 2019
Multi-Mod:

- Adds walkthrough in game.
- Cheat menu. (Added extra option to change name and "sexname" in game/cheat screen).
- Improvements. (All scenes will appear even if you don't have enough points and it can be disabled or enabled at the start of the game or in the cheat screen).

DOWNLOAD: MEGA, , , OR

EDIT: Fixed a label bug on ver15 file. (Android still has the bug)

SCREENSHOTS:
View attachment 1256684
how come the mod doesn't work on the increased resolution version. this error text that I uploaded will tell you what's wrong.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes