Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
What is this crap? Just pretend the last game got a proper ending, or pretend it never happened? :poop:
Moving on to another game without properly finishing the last one, is like going to a party with your balls hanging out of your zipper. You are just embarrassing yourself. ;)
If there is a writer for the next game, please have them finish this one first. :cry:
Yeah this puts the dev in the same shameful focus as the writer imo

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
What is this crap? Just pretend the last game got a proper ending, or pretend it never happened? :poop:
Moving on to another game without properly finishing the last one, is like going to a party with your balls hanging out of your zipper. You are just embarrassing yourself. ;)
If there is a writer for the next game, please have them finish this one first. :cry:
Somewhat agree but isn’t the writer MIA? Not much you can do in that situation.

PikoPiko

Dec 2, 2018
Cliché, cliché and cliché. Déjà-vu... Don't ask me for titles, but I'm certain there are many games out there who already used or are using those synopsis. Man, it's hard AF now to create an original story. That's why, IMHO, we are seeing so many college-focused Adult games now. The " incest " category is becoming more and more a side genre and it's natural. This site is + 5 years old. The hundreds of Devs who promoted their games here used and exploited almost every ideas/ tags possible gravitating around the incest genre.
Too bad most the incest is not even incest just Step family type shit which is not incest. Half the times even related members don't even look anything like each other which kinda kills the whole story they try and build up. Reusing the same plot is fine but its all about the details and most forget or just miss them which kills most stories in games like this.

• Angry
Reactions: EJW

PikoPiko

Dec 2, 2018
Well the dev is not the writer that left the other endings incomplete and hiring a new writer to do an ending is just a waste of money, if they rewrote the ending then it would be valid and I doubt that will happen given the stink and time frame the game is in now. Heck there may even be a contract about not hiring a new writer to finish without consent. The dev moving on to other games is fine and may (if time permits) hire someone they feel will be able to rewrite the endings and finish it.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Well the dev is not the writer that left the other endings incomplete and hiring a new writer to do an ending is just a waste of money, if they rewrote the ending then it would be valid and I doubt that will happen given the stink and time frame the game is in now. Heck there may even be a contract about not hiring a new writer to finish without consent. The dev moving on to other games is fine and may (if time permits) hire someone they feel will be able to rewrite the endings and finish it.
I disagree. The last writer butchered the endings. The ones they wrote feel like a different author anyway. Give the fans closure and a real harem ending so we can wash the taste of the art film endings out of our mouth

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
I disagree. The last writer butchered the endings. The ones they wrote feel like a different author anyway. Give the fans closure and a real harem ending so we can wash the taste of the art film endings out of our mouth
I just hope if this VN will get a harem ending it will not be by the same writer since I'm 99.99% the MC will end up in the harem stroking his dick looking at the LIs making out and probably also treating him like trash .. cause reasons and.. that's the logical conclusion ( as it was in her other endings) ...

zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
But you've got to agree that there are less and less original games now. Almost all ideas were exploited. Good renders are not enough now. It became quite hard to produce/create a good/original story. I get what you're trying to say though.
That is true of everything though. The further into the future we go the harder it will be to make something original.

That said, I don't think people are looking for original most of the time. They just want to see timely updates of story and content. I don't care how many sisters/cousins/roommatess/landladys our MC gets to bang. I just want updates.

Reactions: JeremyCole300

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Can I get a forum link to Dev post on what happened to the whole project/writer situation? ty
Snippets of both parties are In this thread but scattered over a lot of pages. If someone is skilled with searching threads I still think it would take a bit...

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
I just started this game, but I can't see what the 'perversion' or 'pacifism' stats do to the game play. I'd rather not get too far in and find being a pervert is a bad thing.....lol

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
I just started this game, but I can't see what the 'perversion' or 'pacifism' stats do to the game play. I'd rather not get too far in and find being a pervert is a bad thing.....lol
There is some minor difference in dialogue.
And 2 scenes have variations based on which is higher.
Other than it doesn't matter, just like most choices in this game

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
Only thing I remember was Karina's ending was incredibly boring, in my opinion, the two sex positions in there were uninteresting as fuck because she's facing AWAY from us, compare those two with this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And yeah, briefly re-reading some of the dialogue and it's kinda trash in spots, I've read worse but this story was pretty solid for a good while. it's a shame really but hey ho, can't see it ever getting a proper set of endings anytime soon, if ever, so I'm just moving on from it.

Reactions: Grelk

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
At this point FFCreations should finish the writing themselves. I'll be a really, really bad look if they just move to the next game as if this one has been finished.

And evidently Val has been working on another project for the past 6 months, at least.
1649130312291.png
Quote from another tweet by Val
That's 6 months with no work for our project while they took on other commissions. I never said a single negative thing about them, ever. But now I can only hope that things turn around and go well for them in the future.

Last edited:

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017

Thank you to everyone for voting in the polls. We've now reached a point where we can announce what the next game will be.

By a good margin, idea 3 was the winner with almost 100 votes difference.

Idea 3: Your father passed away recently due to a long fight against cancer and you never knew about your mother. During his will reading, you got even more confused, due to the will having more heirs than you were expecting. You finished the school recently and you were ready to enjoy a sabbatical year with your best friend before going to the college. Your plan was "heal" your mind from the suffering that your father had, but you got curious over the conditions of the will and decided to make a travel to see who are the other heirs. But you weren't expecting to arrive in a such good place. A place where you finally can call "home".

Development of this game is in full throttle and we hope to share more of it sooon

Again, I want to thank everyone for your patience with all of this and I hope you'll enjoy what's to come.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes