Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I don't know... I think I would rather see it like this then have the harem ending be ... well.. you get what I'm trying to say.
Writer doesn't have the best track record so far..
I get that fear. I share that fear.

This vn is so good up until the endings start that it deserves to be put to rest strongly in total redemption or in a fiery flame of the continuing dumpster fire endings.

Regardless of which way it deserves to be completed imo

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KiichiYakuza

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
I get that fear. I share that fear.

This vn is so good up until the endings start that it deserves to be put to rest strongly in total redemption or in a fiery flame of the continuing dumpster fire endings.

Regardless of which way it deserves to be completed imo
does it though?
at the expense of possibly ruining the whole game?>
I mean at the moment .. the whole game is in a state of "make or break" and it's mostly on break since other endings are .. well.. to put it mildly and nicely ... really bad
So I don't know... I think I would rather see the harem ending written by another writer since like I said this writer doesn't really have the best track record from failed endings to dissapearing when things don't go the way they want it.
So to be honest yea I get the idea/feeling that the VN should be completed but right now? this VN has a very HIGH CHANCE of going in the trash pile if the harem ending will be anything like the other endings
To be honest right now I'm expecting the harem ending to go something like all LIs are in the harem, having sex in front of the MC while he strokes his dick and cries like a little bitch and say some dumb shit.
It wouldn't surprise me at all.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
does it though?
at the expense of possibly ruining the whole game?>
I mean at the moment .. the whole game is in a state of "make or break" and it's mostly on break since other endings are .. well.. to put it mildly and nicely ... really bad
So I don't know... I think I would rather see the harem ending written by another writer since like I said this writer doesn't really have the best track record from failed endings to dissapearing when things don't go the way they want it.
So to be honest yea I get the idea/feeling that the VN should be completed but right now? this VN has a very HIGH CHANCE of going in the trash pile if the harem ending will be anything like the other endings
To be honest right now I'm expecting the harem ending to go something like all LIs are in the harem, having sex in front of the MC while he strokes his dick and cries like a little bitch and say some dumb shit.
It wouldn't surprise me at all.
To me as it sits the vn is ruined once the endings start. Yes there is a chance Val will fuck it up worse, but at this point I personally just want it done.

Whether I have to mourn it as total trash after the harem ending or if the harem makes up for all the bullshit ones I want it done so I can put this one down instead of sitting here hoping...

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
To me as it sits the vn is ruined once the endings start. Yes there is a chance Val will fuck it up worse, but at this point I personally just want it done.

Whether I have to mourn it as total trash after the harem ending or if the harem makes up for all the bullshit ones I want it done so I can put this one down instead of sitting here hoping...
I've quit hoping to be honest and latest signs show almost 0 interest from the writer more like .. "what can I say to get them to leave me alone" kinda answers ...
EDIT : if there really was interest from the writer she wouldn't have quit near the end nor would she have ducked the dev... so...yea..

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I've never wanted to offer to write the finish of a story more than I do right now. Unfortunately, I'd want to rewrite some other things, and I'm sure they'd never go for that.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
No need for an hero, it's a public post.

Hello everyone. I want to start by thanking you for your patience. After a lot of complications behind the scenes, we've finally reached a point where we can move forward to create the next game. Three separate ideas have been made, and below you'll find the synopsis for each of them. Please vote on your preferred idea, and after a couple of days we'll come back to check the winner and finally move forward towards creating that.
Idea 1: After a car bomb attack, you awakened after two years in a hospital, with little to no ideas over your past. But you remember enough to realize that the attack victimized the woman you love, and now you have the life goal on making justice to the ones which destroyed your life on that day. During your investigation, you will find curious allies, fearful enemies, outrageous situations and some interesting women that could help or hinder your main goal.
Idea 2: You live in a world where superheroes aren't just a fantasy, they are real. They are powerful, beautiful, popular, but most of them hide their true faces and intentions from the eyes of the public. Living in a quiet life in the farm of your parents, you live a happy life, but after some persistence from your mother, you move for the big city. But the problems start when an attack during your travel awakes something special on you, and the evolution of that moment puts you in a pretty privileged position inside the superhero world. That moment could inspire admiration, but also jealousy from the people and some special people could consider you a threat to their way of life. Will you be able to live with that responsibility?
Idea 3: Your father passed away recently due to a long fight against cancer and you never knew about your mother. During his will reading, you got even more confused, due to the will having more heirs than you were expecting. You finished the school recently and you were ready to enjoy a sabbatical year with your best friend before going to the college. Your plan was "heal" your mind from the suffering that your father had, but you got curious over the conditions of the will and decided to make a travel to see who are the other heirs. But you weren't expecting to arrive in a such good place. A place where you finally can call "home".

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021

Hello everyone. I want to start by thanking you for your patience. After a lot of complications behind the scenes, we've finally reached a point where we can move forward to create the next game. Three separate ideas have been made, and below you'll find the synopsis for each of them. Please vote on your preferred idea, and after a couple of days we'll come back to check the winner and finally move forward towards creating that.
Idea 1: After a car bomb attack, you awakened after two years in a hospital, with little to no ideas over your past. But you remember enough to realize that the attack victimized the woman you love, and now you have the life goal on making justice to the ones which destroyed your life on that day. During your investigation, you will find curious allies, fearful enemies, outrageous situations and some interesting women that could help or hinder your main goal.
Idea 2: You live in a world where superheroes aren't just a fantasy, they are real. They are powerful, beautiful, popular, but most of them hide their true faces and intentions from the eyes of the public. Living in a quiet life in the farm of your parents, you live a happy life, but after some persistence from your mother, you move for the big city. But the problems start when an attack during your travel awakes something special on you, and the evolution of that moment puts you in a pretty privileged position inside the superhero world. That moment could inspire admiration, but also jealousy from the people and some special people could consider you a threat to their way of life. Will you be able to live with that responsibility?
Idea 3: Your father passed away recently due to a long fight against cancer and you never knew about your mother. During his will reading, you got even more confused, due to the will having more heirs than you were expecting. You finished the school recently and you were ready to enjoy a sabbatical year with your best friend before going to the college. Your plan was "heal" your mind from the suffering that your father had, but you got curious over the conditions of the will and decided to make a travel to see who are the other heirs. But you weren't expecting to arrive in a such good place. A place where you finally can call "home".
This already feels Winds of Winter.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018

3 > 2 > 1. :giggle:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017

Cliché, cliché and cliché. Déjà-vu... Don't ask me for titles, but I'm certain there are many games out there who already used or are using those synopsis. Man, it's hard AF now to create an original story. That's why, IMHO, we are seeing so many college-focused Adult games now. The " incest " category is becoming more and more a side genre and it's natural. This site is + 5 years old. The hundreds of Devs who promoted their games here used and exploited almost every ideas/ tags possible gravitating around the incest genre.

Last edited:

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Cliché, cliché and cliché. Déjà-vu... Don't ask me for titles, but I'm certain there are many games out there who already used or are using those synopsis. Man, it's hard AF now to create an original story. That's why, IMHO, we are seeing so many college-focused Adult games now. The " incest " category is becoming more and more a side genre and it's natural. This site is + 5 years old. The hundreds of Devs who promoted their games here used and exploited almost every ideas/existing tags possible.
A counterpoint, Alorth did a pretty original game on his first atempt, but people weren't interested enough and he only got popular with Neko Paradise and Radiant. So, it's a bonus and burden.
Incest also was frowned up from Patreon, so the most logical step was ditch it for something else. It makes sense on the financial standpoint.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
A counterpoint, Alorth did a pretty original game on his first atempt, but people weren't interested enough and he only got popular with Neko Paradise and Radiant. So, it's a bonus and burden.
Incest also was frowned up from Patreon, so the most logical step was ditch it for something else. It makes sense on the financial standpoint.
But you've got to agree that there are less and less original games now. Almost all ideas were exploited. Good renders are not enough now. It became quite hard to produce/create a good/original story. I get what you're trying to say though.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
There will be incest (from his poll about next game):

1648581170793.png

But you've got to agree that there are less and less original games now. Almost all ideas were exploited. Good renders are not enough now. It became quite hard to produce/create a good/original story. I get what you're trying to say though.
We'll soon start to see remakes or adapted comics like hollywood...

• Sad
Reactions: Kakato

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
The idea 3 is the most basic incest game plot though. Ideas 1 and 2 are a bit more original. But it's the winner... don't have enough of it?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
as much as i like superheroes theme it couldn't work id it was serious game, that genre needs some craziness.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
What is this crap? Just pretend the last game got a proper ending, or pretend it never happened? :poop:
Moving on to another game without properly finishing the last one, is like going to a party with your balls hanging out of your zipper. You are just embarrassing yourself. ;)
If there is a writer for the next game, please have them finish this one first. :cry:

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes